Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Does anyone else get those blips in the SC live rides as people join and leave or is just me running BSim on an under-resourced PC?

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
That SC7 can go fug itself xx(. Every time I see a off road or dirt road track I know I'm gonna be hurting :surrender:. I seem to need about 50w extra for the same speed compared to a tarmac session :cursing:

Does anyone else get those blips in the SC live rides as people join and leave or is just me running BSim on an under-resourced PC?
I was getting momentary stops when I had people join my SC7 session tonight. I also had something similar in my warm down session :huh::unsure:

Marino.g

Veteran
it was nice to see GW in the live rides I was hoping we could have worked together on that ride might have been a minute or 2 quicker
That would have been good as you did a good ride but I forgot to stop pedalling before the start time and got left behind.
I passed a few riders and then found wolfie, so I decided stay with him and but he disappeared with 3 miles left and then I couldn't gain any ground to get to you.
Might use your ghost if I did it again since you posted a very good time.

Last edited:

BILL S

Guru
On a motorbike!

Or Nibali holding a team car to get a gel.
You posted a vid of a guy doing incredible trials riding on a road bike next to some precipitous falls. If I were forced to do the same I think I'd soon be doing 100mph with very little effort.
Alternatively if a velodrome were built on Mars I think speed could be quite impressive with not too many watts.

BILL S

Guru
That would have been good as you did a good ride but I forgot to stop pedalling before the start time and got left behind.

Was it my imagination or were there no countdown beeps at the start of the race this time? Did they remove them with the new software update perhaps?

bridgy

Legendary Member
I've never noticed that

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Was it my imagination or were there no countdown beeps at the start of the race this time? Did they remove them with the new software update perhaps?

No countdown beeps at the 5PM race either... Other differences noticed after the update:

The "game" resolution is now the same as the desktop's (previously always 1920x1080 on my 1366x768 native TV)
When activating the recording on my nVidia graphicscard it returns to the desktop instead of staying in-game. :angry:
You can now (finally) save your password (on iPad) :bravo:
Some riders on inferior trainers doing extreme speed/watts. ^_^
Instead of just the helmet and sunglasses hanging on the finish line, the rest of the rider is now there too. The bike is still MIA though :banghead:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Last edited:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
You might be right as I wasn't looking and the beeps would have alerted me that the race was about to start.

I hit the pedals bang on 0 when the 3rd beep normally goes and nothing, I was just stuck on the line with the 'stop pedalling to start' flag.
Then it let me go and I was off right at the back of the pack.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Top Bottom