Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I see one of the three super-speedy rides from last night's SC has made its way to the top of the league stage leaderboard - http://www.bkool.com/classification/showIndividualStageClassification/7805

Bearing in mind the prize for winning the SC overall is apparently worth 2000 Euros, how much is one of these Elite trainers I wonder...?!

If I win the prize, you can have it for FREE!! I'm not going to pay for a trip to Mongolia for a MTB race, free entrance to the race or not! ^_^

Brusgaard

Über Guru

That one will need some fine tuning to run at 73kph avg. in the Mongolian terrain !!

bridgy

Legendary Member
If I win the prize, you can have it for FREE!! I'm not going to pay for a trip to Mongolia for a MTB race, free entrance to the race or not! ^_^
Good point - me neither!! The fact that you have to pay for flights and any hotel accommodation before and after the event aside, it also looks pretty brutal to be honest :headshake:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Good point - me neither!! The fact that you have to pay for flights and any hotel accommodation before and after the event aside, it also looks pretty brutal to be honest :headshake:

On the other hand, the chance of me winning, is zero to none. ^_^
At the moment I'm just trying to complete sessions in the SC and/or CG in sufficiently fast time without too much strain on them legs, meaning races at 300w+ avg. is out of the question for months to come...:sad:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I see one of the three super-speedy rides from last night's SC has made its way to the top of the league stage leaderboard

RICARDENO quickly did 2 other SC stages as well yesterday, sending him to position 193 overall, with only those 3 stages done. :-) He will probably do a couple more today and end up in the top 25...

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I have messaged bkool to sort it out...

So did Jacob yesterday. :rolleyes:

EDIT: RICARDENO has now done 6 stages and jumped from 193rd to 28th overall...

Last edited:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
worst thing about it is he knows what he's doing and taking the piss

Having had another look at the individual stage results, he had completed 3 stages prior to yesterday at average speed, thus the 193rd position. With the 3 stages from yesterday he is now 28th. Why his results from yesterday wasn't processed together with the rest of us, is just the same old Bkool problem...

So Yes, he definately took advantage of his advantage (pun intended) yesterday, but has not done any races today (yet). :smile: But it's noon in Colombia now, and therefore plenty of time for improvements on the GC today.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
So did Jacob yesterday. :rolleyes:

EDIT: RICARDENO has now done 6 stages and jumped from 193rd to 28th overall...

Blame the admin's as generally they are not particularly diligent.

I'll take that back because apparently I'm one now.

Anyway, the admin has probably set the criteria for auto accept in a manner that would allow these rides to be accepted.
Being a novice admin who has never admin'd I haven't a clue if you can scrub a ride once it's been accepted.
As there does not appear to be a 'Average Speed' exceedence criteria the only way to prevent this would be to set the acceptance criteria in a manner that everything needs to be manually accepted. (I assume).

Top Bottom