Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't t
Blame the admin's as generally they are not particularly diligent.

I'll take that back because apparently I'm one now.

Anyway, the admin has probably set the criteria for auto accept in a manner that would allow these rides to be accepted.
Being a novice admin who has never admin'd I haven't a clue if you can scrub a ride once it's been accepted.
As there does not appear to be a 'Average Speed' exceedence criteria the only way to prevent this would be to set the acceptance criteria in a manner that everything needs to be manually accepted. (I assume).
I don't think it can be deleted once it has been approved. Last year I had those weird worm hole rides that I emailed to be removed but they never did get deleted.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
I don't t

I don't think it can be deleted once it has been approved. Last year I had those weird worm hole rides that I emailed to be removed but they never did get deleted.
If they don't then I think a mass boycott is in order...

Steve

I might be able to be near your times now
or hopefully me near your's, and when i said 'i think i know what's going to happen' well it didn't take long and this was against my elite times!!
ryan.JPG
whorty.JPG

thank you gentlemen, a pleasure as always

Bored Man

Upstanding Member

Anyway, the admin has probably set the criteria for auto accept in a manner that would allow these rides to be accepted.
Being a novice admin who has never admin'd I haven't a clue if you can scrub a ride once it's been accepted.
As there does not appear to be a 'Average Speed' exceedence criteria the only way to prevent this would be to set the acceptance criteria in a manner that everything needs to be manually accepted. (I assume).

I can see why you were promoted..

BILL S

Guru

Yes, unfortunately it's not easy for an admin to set the criteria to find obviously unacceptable rides. It stupidly gives the options to set for heart rate, weight, cadence and lost signal, when far more useful would be w/kg, speed, average watts. And also admins at our level cannot remove a ride from a league once its been accepted either automatically or manually. I'm sure for the SC the criteria is set to accept all rides automatically as there's so many in the league that it would take up too much time to accept each one manually.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Yes, unfortunately it's not easy for an admin to set the criteria to find obviously unacceptable rides. It stupidly gives the options to set for heart rate, weight, cadence and lost signal, when far more useful would be w/kg, speed, average watts. And also admins at our level cannot remove a ride from a league once its been accepted either automatically or manually. I'm sure for the SC the criteria is set to accept all rides automatically as there's so many in the league that it would take up too much time to accept each one manually.

The only ones that don't auto accept is when you repeat the ride ans improve.
So now if I'm in a Team mood and lend a hand with a bit of drafting I leave the ride before the finish.

Learnt my lesson stopping 100m from the line once and watching everyone come in as it still saved it in the league results based on the time I left the session some 5 minutes or more after I stopped.

Other thing I have not tried deliberately having done it in the past without realising the consequence is changing your PC time in the ride.
I added an hour because I was in the wrong time zone (fek knows why I was doing it during a session) but when I looked at the results later that night it was an hour longer than it took in reality so it might work the other way round.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Top Bottom