Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve

Newsflash!! Elite trainer gives you better times than a Bkool trainer (in case you didn't know), last Saturday in the Philippines on the Elite i did SC7 but for some reason i clicked SC Group and not SC Cup so it didn't register my time of 40.34 (in the league), this morning i did the ride again on the Bkool Pro (identical bike, set up) and got a time of 45.48. but what a difference in 'feel', i know i maybe preaching to the converted but the Elite is so much 'smoother' or more to the point the Bkool isn't smooth!, With the Elite no tyre slip, no dead stops, much better inertia just all round it feels more like a bike ride, i wonder how much DHL would charge...............

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Newsflash!! Elite trainer gives you better times than a Bkool trainer (in case you didn't know), last Saturday in the Philippines on the Elite i did SC7 but for some reason i clicked SC Group and not SC Cup so it didn't register my time of 40.34 (in the league), this morning i did the ride again on the Bkool Pro (identical bike, set up) and got a time of 45.48. but what a difference in 'feel', i know i maybe preaching to the converted but the Elite is so much 'smoother' or more to the point the Bkool isn't smooth!, With the Elite no tyre slip, no dead stops, much better inertia just all round it feels more like a bike ride, i wonder how much DHL would charge...............
How long before bkool realise their new feature puts bkool trainers at a disadvantage? To correct the error the elite trainers will get a -1kw standard adjustment where power is concerned :huh::stop::laugh:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Which Elite do you have?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Perhaps @CXRAndy should get an Elite trainer and join us again in the bkool leagues :laugh::tongue:

bridgy

Legendary Member
I see all three dodgy rides on the Elite trainers from yesterday are now showing on the stage 7 leaderboard - all with over 1,500 average watts and over 70kph average speed http://www.bkool.com/classification/showIndividualStageClassification/7805

Ricardeno in particular looks to be happily mopping up other stages as well with similar results (see stages 2 and 4) - there's a part of me that would like it if he goes into the lead on all the stages and goes first in the league overall, just to force Bkool to take notice!

Any reply from your message to them @Daddy Pig ?

Whorty

Anyone think there might be something slightly dodgy about the top 3 rides on SC7?!? I know old @AAAC 76C is getting on a bit, but at 4.45 watts per kilo that is still mighty impressive .... yet he's blow away by RICARDENO at 26.75 watts per kilo.

Might even get myself an ELITE trainer if you get that much advantage :whistle: I think the BKOOL league guys need to reject these 3 rides
upload_2017-8-19_14-0-4.png

Whorty

I see all three dodgy rides on the Elite trainers from yesterday are now showing on the stage 7 leaderboard - all with over 1,500 average watts and over 70kph average speed http://www.bkool.com/classification/showIndividualStageClassification/7805

Ricardeno in particular looks to be happily mopping up other stages as well with similar results (see stages 2 and 4) - there's a part of me that would like it if he goes into the lead on all the stages and goes first in the league overall, just to force Bkool to take notice!

Just saw the same and posted a few minutes after you :tongue:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Just saw the same and posted a few minutes after you :tongue:
Great minds....

I just did stage 7 again as I was a bit crap on Thursday and just managed to pip Bill* this time so was checking the leaderboard to see where I'd be.

*Virtually no drafting advantage from ghosts on this one as the terrain is rarely flat - but it was useful to actually see where you were this time Bill! We'd have had a really good battle at the end if we'd been as close as that in the live race!

BILL S

Guru

I have also complained to bkool but no answer back yet.

Top Bottom