Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I have also complained to bkool but no answer back yet.

I haven't but if I'm pushed onto page two due to these charlatans, I'll be very vexed and may feel compelled to write a strongly worded letter.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
I see all three dodgy rides on the Elite trainers from yesterday are now showing on the stage 7 leaderboard - all with over 1,500 average watts and over 70kph average speed http://www.bkool.com/classification/showIndividualStageClassification/7805

Ricardeno in particular looks to be happily mopping up other stages as well with similar results (see stages 2 and 4) - there's a part of me that would like it if he goes into the lead on all the stages and goes first in the league overall, just to force Bkool to take notice!

Any reply from your message to them @Daddy Pig ?
No reply at all although that would be what I expect...

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
The answer to the complaints on the Spanish BKOOL Facebook page is that they CAN NOT correct the error/wrong results, and that they are "SORRY"....:banghead:
Makes a mockery of their league if they can't control such spurious results. I've posted onto their English page on FB but don't expect them to reply any time soon as they're not very professional.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Makes a mockery of their league if they can't control such spurious results. I've posted onto their English page on FB but don't expect them to reply any time soon as they're not very professional.

Well, I guess it would be a complex operation to remove a spurious result, when it has been recorded in the database and rankings etc. has been updated. As mentioned in a couple of other posts, these faulty results should have been ironed out/quarantined for human inspection...

AAAC 76C

Large Member
i'm giving my 6 o'clock a rest so I won't be lining up at 5 o'clock

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Well, I guess it would be a complex operation to remove a spurious result, when it has been recorded in the database and rankings etc. has been updated. As mentioned in a couple of other posts, these faulty results should have been ironed out/quarantined for human inspection...
Surely it's just an entry on a spreadsheet they need to delete. I'm no IT buff but being able to alter your own database would be a fundamental requirement would it not?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Surely it's just an entry on a spreadsheet they need to delete. I'm no IT buff but being able to alter your own database would be a fundamental requirement would it not?

It's a little more complex than that, when the numbers are used in all sorts of calculations. I know nothing (I am (not) from Barcelona) about their setup, but adding data to a database is easy, and they probably have lots of stored procedures to do all the different calculations. They would have to develop new procedures to remove that data and/or redo ALL the calculations for all sessions, session rankings, league rankings etc. I would NOT take on that task! :-)

Top Bottom