Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
My complaint to bkool:
Hi.
I'm just wondering if you're going to solve the problem with the Elite trainers showing far too much speed and power since your update? I wouldn't normally care about this but the bkool Summer Cup will be affected in a big way and can no longer be taken seriously if this problem is not solved. Just look at stage 7 of the Summer Cup league and see the w/kg of the top 3 riders. You will see the problem.
Thanks.
Bill S

Their response:
Hi Bill S,

Thanks for your message. Try to repeat some of the sessions where you found problems with, or a similar one instead. If the problem persists, click on the simulator's Settings button, at the top of the screen. Down in the menu you will find "About app", enter and then click in "Send report to Bkool", this way we will have more information about the problem.

Important: please write us back once it is sent.

See you at Bkool,

Bkool Team.

BKOOL Connect | Sport

:angry::angry::angry::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hola BKool
Sólo me estoy preguntando si vas a resolver el problema con los entrenadores de Elite mostrando demasiada velocidad y potencia desde tu actualización?
Normalmente no me importaría esto, pero la Copa de Verano de bkool se verá afectada en gran medida y ya no se puede tomar en serio si este problema no se resuelve. Basta con mirar la etapa 7 de la liga de la Copa de Verano y ver el w / kg de los 3 mejores pilotos. Verá el problema.

Gracias.

Bill

AAAC 76C

Large Member
My turn to win the SC raffle this week.

T Shirt, Bottle and a Towel.

Woops, woop!

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
:cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead:

Bloody bsim :evil::cursing::banghead::cry::sad::angry::angry:

Since the update I have suffered at least 5 total freezes (the previous version did not have any that I can recall). Bsim does not show as not responding in task manager or the title bar. It just stops.

I've had it on a few of my warm up/down sessions and now tonight it stopped whilst 16 or so minutes into CG4. I was doing quite well for me :cry:.

Has anyone else had this happen whilst in any session. All of mine have failed in 3D mode.

Off to simmer over a nice beer now :surrender:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
:cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead::cursing::banghead:

Bloody bsim :evil::cursing::banghead::cry::sad::angry::angry:

Since the update I have suffered at least 5 total freezes (the previous version did not have any that I can recall). Bsim does not show as not responding in task manager or the title bar. It just stops.

I've had it on a few of my warm up/down sessions and now tonight it stopped whilst 16 or so minutes into CG4. I was doing quite well for me :cry:.

Has anyone else had this happen whilst in any session. All of mine have failed in 3D mode.

Nope, sorry, not had this problem.

Brusgaard

Über Guru

Did the Milan Sanremo stage today, and just logging in and getting the main screen session options took like forever... The ingame graphics was lagging as well with little microstops, like the ones you get, when people joins/leaves the session. I tried restarting the computer after finishing the stage, but the problem prevailed. Must be something wrong at the server end. Maybe their servers are busy re-calculating the rankings... :smile:

Actually the same thing sort of happened yesterday. Towards the end of the stage, graphics suddenly started lagging, and just after my session was saved, BSim crashed hard.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Did the Milan Sanremo stage today, and just logging in and getting the main screen session options took like forever... The ingame graphics was lagging as well with little microstops, like the ones you get, when people joins/leaves the session. I tried restarting the computer after finishing the stage, but the problem prevailed. Must be something wrong at the server end. Maybe their servers are busy re-calculating the rankings... :smile:

Actually the same thing sort of happened yesterday. Towards the end of the stage, graphics suddenly started lagging, and just after my session was saved, BSim crashed hard.
I'm glad that we are not beta testers for their updates... :angry:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
:girl:
But only on the weekend....

Mr Dandy Pig

upload_2017-8-21_20-2-32.jpeg

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

Any chance it's just poor internet connection?

Top Bottom