Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
:huh: 205, 205? I've just looked at my Garmin Connect calender page. It holds a totals section at the end of each week, time, calories and distance. Last week, with the catch up and other sessions on Bkool and BRVR, I did 205 miles :unsure:. Well 205.56 miles according to Garmin. Thats the most I've ever done. Either in the VR or IRL. The cranky thing is I don't feel particularly fatigued (f****d in more descriptive terms) :unsure: :huh:

Going to try and have a similar week this week. I am on call next week and after the luck I've been having I thought I'd better try and get in front of the mileage this week :bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:

CXRAndy

Guru
That is very impressive mileage TB. Keep that up and the Prudential will be a breeze. Just watch out for signs of fatigue.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
That is very impressive mileage TB. Keep that up and the Prudential will be a breeze. Just watch out for signs of fatigue.
My intent is, at sometime during the next few weeks, to have a go at one of the DD rides that were uploaded to Bkool. I managed to save them to my favourites when they were uploaded. Both the 155 km versions by @Whorty and @rob01792 (I think) look apealing :unsure: :huh: :blink: :unsure:.

BILL S

Guru
My complaint to bkool:
Hi.
I'm just wondering if you're going to solve the problem with the Elite trainers showing far too much speed and power since your update? I wouldn't normally care about this but the bkool Summer Cup will be affected in a big way and can no longer be taken seriously if this problem is not solved. Just look at stage 7 of the Summer Cup league and see the w/kg of the top 3 riders. You will see the problem.
Thanks.
Bill S

Their response:
Hi Bill S,

Thanks for your message. Try to repeat some of the sessions where you found problems with, or a similar one instead. If the problem persists, click on the simulator's Settings button, at the top of the screen. Down in the menu you will find "About app", enter and then click in "Send report to Bkool", this way we will have more information about the problem.

Important: please write us back once it is sent.

See you at Bkool,

Bkool Team.

BKOOL Connect | Sport

:angry::angry::angry::banghead::banghead::banghead:

bridgy

Legendary Member
My complaint to bkool:
Hi.
I'm just wondering if you're going to solve the problem with the Elite trainers showing far too much speed and power since your update? I wouldn't normally care about this but the bkool Summer Cup will be affected in a big way and can no longer be taken seriously if this problem is not solved. Just look at stage 7 of the Summer Cup league and see the w/kg of the top 3 riders. You will see the problem.
Thanks.
Bill S

Their response:
Hi Bill S,

Thanks for your message. Try to repeat some of the sessions where you found problems with, or a similar one instead. If the problem persists, click on the simulator's Settings button, at the top of the screen. Down in the menu you will find "About app", enter and then click in "Send report to Bkool", this way we will have more information about the problem.

Important: please write us back once it is sent.

See you at Bkool,

Bkool Team.

BKOOL Connect | Sport

:angry::angry::angry::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Brilliant! And there's me thinking the response @Daddy Pig got meant they's turned a corner! This is more like the Bkool customer service we're used to!!

BILL S

Guru
Just responded to them again and they were very quick back this time:

"I don't think you read my email about the Elite trainers competing in the leagues before you sent the generic response. My concern is not with my trainer but actually with the way this problem will effect current and future leagues.Many of your customers are very league focussed and this is your advantage over Zwift, so well worth your time to take it seriously.Thanks.
Bill S"

And their response:

Hi Bill S,

Thanks for your message. Sorry for the misunderstanding. We are currently requesting Elite trainer owners to send the report in order to fix that bug, we hope it will soon be solved.

Unreal times will be deleted from rankings/leagues in the mean time.

See you at Bkool,

Bkool Team.

:smile:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Just responded to them again and they were very quick back this time:

"I don't think you read my email about the Elite trainers competing in the leagues before you sent the generic response. My concern is not with my trainer but actually with the way this problem will effect current and future leagues.Many of your customers are very league focussed and this is your advantage over Zwift, so well worth your time to take it seriously.Thanks.
Bill S"

And their response:

Hi Bill S,

Thanks for your message. Sorry for the misunderstanding. We are currently requesting Elite trainer owners to send the report in order to fix that bug, we hope it will soon be solved.

Unreal times will be deleted from rankings/leagues in the mean time.

See you at Bkool,

Bkool Team.

:smile:
:bravo:

Top Bottom