Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
Bkool used to run ok on 3mb internet Pon wi-fi. Only issue was lag in seeing acceleration from others

AAAC 76C

Large Member
My home network is cabled gigabit all the way, and a 115/115Mbit fibre connection to the internet... I find it hard to believe that shouldn't be enough. :smile: The Bkool computer is placed 10 cm from the main network switch and 1 metre from the fibre modem...

My home network is cabled gobbledegook (init)
I have a 10m high speed modem cable connecting my switch direct to the main socket. (no stopin me)
I then have a two core telephone cable running only 30 meters all the way to a high tech telegraph pole.(booyah)
From there its only a mere 300m of copper to a high tech green box in the street. (livin de dream)
And from there it is all superfast fibre. (Back at ya!)

Daddy Pig

Veteran
My home network is cabled gigabit all the way, and a 115/115Mbit fibre connection to the internet... I find it hard to believe that shouldn't be enough. :smile: The Bkool computer is placed 10 cm from the main network switch and 1 metre from the fibre modem...
Could be the exchange connection. We have fast speeds but have ping issues which can cause delays.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
My home network is cabled gobbledegook (init)
I have a 10m high speed modem cable connecting my switch direct to the main socket. (no stopin me)
I then have a two core telephone cable running only 30 meters all the way to a high tech telegraph pole.(booyah)
From there its only a mere 300m of copper to a high tech green box in the street. (livin de dream)
And from there it is all superfast fibre. (Back at ya!)
Which is superslow compared to many countries. Wait for 5g and we won't need any cables at all anymore.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Ole bats... are these Spanish? Probably broken and have holes in the middle if bkool is anything to go by, but at least they look good...

I fink they r Chynees

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
Their response:
Hi Bill S,

Thanks for your message. Try to repeat some of the sessions where you found problems with, or a similar one instead. If the problem persists, click on the simulator's Settings button, at the top of the screen. Down in the menu you will find "About app", enter and then click in "Send report to Bkool", this way we will have more information about the problem.

Important: please write us back once it is sent.

See you at Bkool,

Bkool Team.

BKOOL Connect | Sport

Muppets! :headshake:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
IMG_0057.PNG
Could be the exchange connection. We have fast speeds but have ping issues which can cause delays.

Current speed / ping from the iPad. :-)

CXRAndy

Guru
Vuelta '17, then there were 6. Team Sky ripped apart the peleton yesterday. Great riding by Froome, I was quite surprised no one other than Chaves were able to go with him on the final climb, only Nibali with his great descending skills saved the GC riders from further embarrassment.

Top Bottom