Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
I don't have those tabs.
And I thought @BILL S had made me an admin.

Sorry AAAC I thought I had too. I went to check and see who is admin and you were not on the list. I tried to add you again but a message came up saying there are too many admins. Trouble is that once you are an admin only you can resign from that position, and we have a number of admins who are no longer active CG riders. Also, it appears that one or more have also delisted from cyclechat so can not be contacted.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Sorry AAAC I thought I had too. I went to check and see who is admin and you were not on the list. I tried to add you again but a message came up saying there are too many admins. Trouble is that once you are an admin only you can resign from that position, and we have a number of admins who are no longer active CG riders. Also, it appears that one or more have also delisted from cyclechat so can not be contacted.

Are they all over on Zitz now?

bridgy

Legendary Member
Another bit of Bkool genius! I don't think I'm down as an admin now either Bill, probably for the same reason as AAAC

bridgy

Legendary Member
I was sure I made both of you admins so maybe this is something bkool did with the last update.
Yeah, although I never actually did any admin stuff I remember looking at the league after you said you'd done it and seeing that I was down as an admin then. Something's changed...

Daddy Pig

Veteran
If I was an admin @BILL S I could go and approve my re-run of CG3 I did earlier today (hint, hint!) ;)
I did see your original ghost coast past me on the flat earlier.... at almost twice the speed I could muster. I tried CG 2 &3 and those were my best efforts... lets just say things are getting on my nerves!
My right quad just won't connect with the brain... honestly standing up and then trying to push down on the right pedal from zero cadence is impossible... I have to sit back down and physically pull up with my left leg to move the pedals and that's going downhill in an easy gear!
Even @Jim Brown would beat me on a flat course...

bridgy

Legendary Member
I did see your original ghost coast past me on the flat earlier.... at almost twice the speed I could muster. I tried CG 2 &3 and those were my best efforts... lets just say things are getting on my nerves!
My right quad just won't connect with the brain... honestly standing up and then trying to push down on the right pedal from zero cadence is impossible... I have to sit back down and physically pull up with my left leg to move the pedals and that's going downhill in an easy gear!
Can't see you on any of the results?

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Can't see you on any of the results?
Not showing on league times but my times are showing above the stage times if that makes sense.
To make my CG3 time worse I got off and disconnected and reconnected as I couldn't believe how slow I was going... and then the chain came off!

Bored Man

Upstanding Member

Oh how the mighty fall - Come to daddy Daddy... :becool:

Top Bottom