Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
how about approving my ride from yesterday I think jims had enough time in front now
Nothing in the queue waiting to be approved @rob01792 Maybe @Jim Brown got himself an admin account and deleted your ride :tongue: Or, more likely, it's still sitting in the BKool ether waiting for the leagues to be updated :banghead:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Nothing in the queue waiting to be approved @rob01792 Maybe @Jim Brown got himself an admin account and deleted your ride :tongue: Or, more likely, it's still sitting in the BKool ether waiting for the leagues to be updated :banghead:

More likely @rob01792 is being punished for being unfaithful and being inappropriate with his mistress Zwiftress. Dirty boyo.. Bkool won’t forgive. :headshake:

Whorty

Bloody laptop fell on floor tonight! Don't know if I'm more annoyed it's put a dent in our brand new wooden floor, or snapped my ANT+ dongle so I can't cycle now :banghead:

Had to join Amazon Prime to get fast delivery of a new one for Thursday .... although their delivery time is anywhere from 7 am to 10 pm FFS

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Bloody laptop fell on floor tonight! Don't know if I'm more annoyed it's put a dent in our brand new wooden floor, or snapped my ANT+ dongle so I can't cycle now :banghead:

Had to join Amazon Prime to get fast delivery of a new one for Thursday .... although their delivery time is anywhere from 7 am to 10 pm FFS
Ant+ dongles aren't that big! Surely they'll stick it through the letterbox, or the butler can answer the door?

Last edited:

Whorty

Ant+ dongles aren't that big! Surely they'll stick it through the letterbox, or the butler can answer the door?
More the fact that I bet they deliver late on Thursday and I miss cycling! :cry: or they need a signature and his being slow to get to door I bet they bugger off and don't wait. I'm generally a bit miffed I broke it :banghead:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I did CG 3 tonite.
What a blimming slog, that stage stole my mojo.

I banged in a couple of Bots for company, one of each plus @BILL S and a few folk joined in live too.
My tactic was going well, blast off of the line a cruise the descent.
@BILL S caught me so I dug in a bit and grabbed his draft and accelerated by and stayed ahead of him form there on.
Some of my bots caught me an one actually appeared to be doing a stint of thru n' off with me for a minute or so which racked up my speed a tad.
As we approached the flatter section and hit the last real descent I noticed my speed was not going up.
That damn power adaptor had worked its self loose again but as it is located just under and the the right of my right my pedal I just unclipped and used my foot to sort it out then got on with the business of cycling. I did loose quite a few seconds in this short period doing 44 kph down a 10% and @BILL S was now only 5 seconds behind which re motivated me.
I was surprised how many rises and falls there were in the last section and all I really had in me was big efforts on the climbs and let gravity do its thing going down the other side. Ended up gaining a bit of time on @BILL S on the run in to the final and I think I may have even bested @bridgy 's warm up effort.

Last edited:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Engineered walnut - very shiny and slightest mark will show up, so not ideal. Old carpet had to go though as wasn't good for my asthma!

That's the trouble with floors, the get walked on.
You just need a better collection of distress marks to even it all out.

Buy yourself some stilettos, if you haven't already go some, and have a good run around.
That will sort it.

Top Bottom