Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Another bit of Bkool genius! I don't think I'm down as an admin now either Bill, probably for the same reason as AAAC

Me neither so I have no idea if I ever made the grade.
I find it hard to believe that BKool have messed up and Admin thing seeing how diligent they are on everything else they do!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Funny how the penny suddenly drops sometimes when your not really concentrating on the matter.

1. I have never got on with running, dancing or even marching (odd for an ex-squaddie).
2. What I do like doing whilst I have my feet up is doing research and or a good bit off calculation.
3. Well there I was at the weekend working out the terminal velocity of a 96 kg Danish man if dropped from a 200 m cliff.
Whilst pondering velocity squared, drag coefficients and acceleration of a mass under the force of gravity on my smart phone I accidentally took a picture of my feet.​

Well that's No 1 answered, both my feet are or the wrong leg.

feet.jpg

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Funny how the penny suddenly drops sometimes when your not really concentrating on the matter.

1. I have never got on with running, dancing or even marching (odd for an ex-squaddie).
2. What I do like doing whilst I have my feet up is doing research and or a good bit off calculation.
3. Well there I was at the weekend working out the terminal velocity of a 96 kg Danish man if dropped from a 200 m cliff.
Whilst pondering velocity squared, drag coefficients and acceleration of a mass under the force of gravity on my smart phone I accidentally took a picture of my feet.​

View attachment 379992

Is that the last time you faced defeat?

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Is that the last time you faced defeat?

:hyper:

:cycle:

AAAC 76C

Large Member

View attachment 379992

Apparently it's about 180 kph

His terminal velocity would be in the region of 225.47 kph but he would not reach this until falling for 40 seconds over which time he would have covered about 2,227.988 m.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Apparently it's about 180 kph

His terminal velocity would be in the region of 225.47 kph but he would not reach this until falling for 40 seconds over which time he would have covered about 2,227.988 m.

I did the same calculation for a Spaniard sitting on and Elite Turbo Trainer and he reached Mach 4 in 15 seconds.
In which time he would have traveled about 20 km.

Sounds about right.

Last edited:

Steve

Well that's me back from Scotland and i have to say it did seem to rain an awful lot, anyway i thought i'd crack out an easy Madeleine as a starter followed by the main course of Tourmalet, could i my a*se, i forgot how quickly fitness (or lack of it) disappears with age, so CG2 done, another day tomorrow :rolleyes:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Well that's me back from Scotland and i have to say it did seem to rain an awful lot, anyway i thought i'd crack out an easy Madeleine as a starter followed by the main course of Tourmalet, could i my a*se, i forgot how quickly fitness (or lack of it) disappears with age, so CG2 done, another day tomorrow :rolleyes:

Should’ve popped in for a shnerkal Steve.

Top Bottom