Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
@bobinski and his thing that shall not be named

index.php

xx(

BILL S

Guru
I've got 2 rides waiting to go into the league tables sat showing my times under 'my attempts' onstage 2 and 3 from yesterday. Is this bkool being unkool?
I think they are (being unkool again). I did stage 4 last night but its not showing in the results even though it shows my attempt time next to the results listing.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Think yourself lucky, I did a ride yesterday, for 40 minutes I had about 2 minutes of video, and the last 5 miles I had the performance stats 'window' coming and going, followed by at 205m to go the BKool Sim completely crashed losing the ride. . . . Not a happy Aleman :sad:

Baldo Mero

Hi there, Surprise!
What is going on here? I just changed my unloved tacx vortex trainer for a fancy Elite Direto and I am looking forward to go virtual soon, now that "Winter is Coming". So I was considering renewing with Bkool vs elsewhere (zwift, trainerroad, etc.). Have there been any worthy improvements in Bksim, is the cyclechat gang still going strong? Are Bkool trainers still on steroids? Would appreciate news from the front...

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
The BKool Sim is Poor and getting worse - I'm jumping ship to BigRingVR, streets ahead of the BKool Sim IMO - In fact I told BKools Support that via email this morning.

The Smart Pro does seem to be on Steroids though

Hi there, Surprise!
What is going on here? I just changed my unloved tacx vortex trainer for a fancy Elite Direto and I am looking forward to go virtual soon, now that "Winter is Coming". So I was considering renewing with Bkool vs elsewhere (zwift, trainerroad, etc.). Have there been any worthy improvements in Bksim, is the cyclechat gang still going strong? Are Bkool trainers still on steroids? Would appreciate news from the front...
Welcome back from the real world. This month's chain gang league is a very different set of races. Mostly downhill but with just enough flats and climbs to keep it interesting.

CXRAndy

Guru
Hi there, Surprise!

Probably not the best person to reply. A number of us mainly use Zwift now, those with power meters or non Bkool smart trainers:okay:

BILL S

Guru
Hi there, Surprise!

You'll love this months Chaingang league rides so I suggest you get stuck right into them. Plenty time for you to do all four rides before the end of the month and lots of our ghosts for you to blast past :hyper:

BILL S

Guru
Welcome back from the real world. This month's chain gang league is a very different set of races. Mostly downhill but with just enough flats and climbs to keep it interesting.

Awe Randy! You gave the game away. He'll not be interested in downhill runs unless he's put on some weight since he was last on here. :sad:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Hi there, Surprise!
Welcome back :okay:

Note, none Pro users have mostly jumped ship to Zwift - there is a splitters thread where they cry into their frothy lattes at how they can't beat us Pro riders on the BSIM. (must admit, I pootle around Zwift too and that might suit you more and make you more competitive with your trainer :biggrin:)

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Err

Can someone approve my CG 3 ride please, preferably before @bridgy 's so I stand a chance of being in front of him for a short while.
Know I'm ruing my Turbo unplugging itself again.
The plug is now wrapped with a two sided velcro strap.
Nothing sitting in the queue. Must be stuck somewhere in Bkool land. I think the same problem we had with the SC is happening again ... that is, rides not getting into the leagues even though there is nothing wrong with it. Frustrating!

Top Bottom