Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Cheers mate.

34 minutes-ish.. I can go quicker though and will try again. :thumbsup:

34.30 to be presact

bridgy

Legendary Member
Bkool still not fixed and is now a real arse to use. Might have to load up big ring or something else as it' getting on my tits (and that's quite a lot to get on top of)...
What's wrong with it? Is it the problem with selecting league rides you mentioned above? My wife used it for a video ride the other night and it was really slow to start up and allow me to select anything, and then really glitchy graphics during the ride

Daddy Pig

Veteran
What's wrong with it? Is it the problem with selecting league rides you mentioned above? My wife used it for a video ride the other night and it was really slow to start up and allow me to select anything, and then really glitchy graphics during the ride
Well the only good change is that im now riding on the correct side of the road (lhs).
All the ghosts passed me on the right with what looked like their front wheel going sideways, then they proceeded to stop randomly on the stage, the ride leader board didn't work, and again iver a crest and put more power into my pedals only for the calculated watts to drop...
Then there is the issue with the blue numbers... at around 4.5% decline I'm going c50kph blue, I put more power in and slow down!
What a load of testicles...

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
:laugh::laugh:
Good ride Jim again impressive.
What’s the secret, is it the beetroot juice or is there something your not telling us!:ph34r:
Mr Whorty did confess to his sins:evil:
For redemption....:laugh:

Forgive me Father for I have been swigging beetroot juice.

No @Marino.g - nothing special about that ride, just as tough as usual. The stats don’t lie. Use my ghost, you’ll best it. I am recovering better and performing slightly better at the higher HR, but other than, it still gets lonely and I still receive demoralising emails from @Daddy Pig .

The image I uploaded doesn’t show the whole picture, I’m the only one with 3 rides, everyone else has done 2.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
There are really healthy numbers partaking in the CG leagues at the moment, could it be the right time to introduce the Handicap League? Finding a good time to get all to participate is a difficult one - possibly the 5pm saturday slot? I’d give up drinking to Handicap race again.

Would uncle Geoff run that again, I haven’t heard from him in a while?

I’ll get mi kote

bridgy

Legendary Member
Well the only good change is that im now riding on the correct side of the road (lhs).
All the ghosts passed me on the right with what looked like their front wheel going sideways, then they proceeded to stop randomly on the stage, the ride leader board didn't work, and again iver a crest and put more power into my pedals only for the calculated watts to drop...
Then there is the issue with the blue numbers... at around 4.5% decline I'm going c50kph blue, I put more power in and slow down!
What a load of testicles...
Oh dear that does sound bad. I've been doing most of my riding on Zwift recently and whilst it's not without its own issues - including a bit of a major meltdown recently - the company has a much more open and responsive attitude to getting things fixed than Bkool, which I do appreciate

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Oh dear that does sound bad. I've been doing most of my riding on Zwift recently and whilst it's not without its own issues - including a bit of a major meltdown recently - the company has a much more open and responsive attitude to getting things fixed than Bkool, which I do appreciate
Another is the loss of the scheduled plans. My weight loss plan went bye bye, I tried to generate another and it will not show on my scheduled rides. I'm having to select simple rides of my own now. :banghead:

Top Bottom