Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Not riding stage 3 of CG which is what i planned as Bkool have fookin changed their sim again and you an no longer schedule rides! They are fookin idiots ... looks like another email to them

I got CG 3 done this aft but what a faf- if @Daddy Pig hadn't have explained the process, I wouldn’t have managed to do it.

It really is very frustrating when Bkool updates and mucks something else up... :thumbsdown:

BILL S

Guru
i will start that in 5

Sorry I didn't see your post so I just went and started it myself. Probably a good thing or you might have been tempted to try towing me and I wasn't feeling so good tonight. xx(

BILL S

Guru
r

That'll end my short shot at the top of the UK table, for this ride! I just challenged Whorty and others but the scheduled ride wasnt available, so no bingly bong emails from me!

I had similar problems Rob. Couldn't get any ghosts added. Has bkool gone and broken it again? :addict:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I had similar problems Rob. Couldn't get any ghosts added. Has bkool gone and broken it again? :addict:

Aye, I think so Bill. I tried setting up CG3 with ghosts and bots, added it to favourites, it was there and available in the SIM, but wouldn’t load. Eventually I managed to challenge @bazzer99 and it then loaded. When I finished the ride, I apparently finished 30 minutes behind him? :wacko:

What are they like? Gotta love em

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Cyclechat
upload_2017-11-14_19-39-27.png

Last edited:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Cyclechat
upload_2017-11-14_19-52-40.png

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Congratulations, but you should have joined level 1 instead of level 2 and played with the tough guys (like yourself!!);)
You ended 12th overall ranking. Another great race with around 170 finishers

I came across it by accident.
I did notice there were two of the same event with a high attendance.
I must have just jumped into the wrong one.
You guys are doing so well with your league and we are, in comparison, just a Sunday Club.

The whole ride was a bit sketchy for me with opponents jumping backwards and forwards.
I quickly realised that it wasn't the 'big boys' so I actually just had some fun with the front runners until the final climb.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Sorry I didn't see your post so I just went and started it myself. Probably a good thing or you might have been tempted to try towing me and I wasn't feeling so good tonight. xx(

It was a bit odd. At the beginning I was struggling to make ground on you and I had to work real hard to make up that gap.
I was going to tow you when I got there but you didn't seem interested so I beggered off.

Top Bottom