Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Sounds like my ftp is out of date could this be the issue with Zwift as well?
Reply below

Thanks for your message. Please make sure your weight and fitness level is updated.

You can schedule a FTP test entering Bkool.com > Sessions > Workouts, on the left bottom part you will find the "Generate FTP test" button. Push it and you will have it ready to be taken at the Bkool simulator.

You can also set up a FTP test directly from the Bkool simulator, just click on Search>>Create FTP test (5 or 20 min).

Work zones can be modified while editing your FTP test. However, your current sport level (Amateur 5, Active 3, etc) won't change unless you take a new FTP test.

See you at Bkool,

Bkool Team.

BKOOL Connect | Sport
Maybe, not sure. I have the FTP set to update automatically in BKool so it should be as up to date as it can be unless you suddenly lose a lot of fitness in a short amount of time.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Automatically updating your FTP lets us calculate your fitness level and workout zones so you don’t have to worry about anything.
Mine is set to auto and I have done rides over 30 mins so should it expire?
  • On: your fitness level and FTP value will be calculated again the next time you do an FTP test or a session lasting more than 30 minutes in which you exceed your current FTP. Your new FTP value expires in two months.
  • Off: your fitness level will never be updated and your FTP will only change if you do an FTP test or if you manually change its value. Your FTP value will never expire.
Auto FTP update
I think your FTP lasts 2 months, but so long as you continue to ride at the same level I assume it stays up. To be honest I rarely look at mine so not sure if it drops after 2 months or not

Marino.g

Veteran
I think your FTP lasts 2 months, but so long as you continue to ride at the same level I assume it stays up. To be honest I rarely look at mine so not sure if it drops after 2 months or not
mine was updated
Your fitness level in Cycling isAmateur 9
Your last FTP value update was on 11/11/2017 18:07. You developed an average power of 277.17 W

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
My ftp was last updated last February from what I can tell. I would of thought it should of dropped right down over the summer when I didn’t use the turbo.

Top Bottom