Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Breedon. I’m in the drome and can set up cg4 for 5.30 warmup, 5.40 start?

Last edited:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
It'l be interesting if bkool keep me on as I've had a right go at them on f book. Basically I've told them to actually use bloody bsim to work out what the issues are (hardly rocket science) and to stop using the people who pay as beta testers. Surely they have an internal server they can check out any update before imposing them on us... Basically I'm hacked off at their continual incompetance!
I had a go at them on fb too. They said they can't replicate my bugs . give one is the bonkers ghosts which we all see I think they may be telling huge @Daddy Pig s :tongue:

BILL S

Guru
I'm about to start the liga 3 if anyone wants to join

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
@Jim Brown you made me work hard after that last crest good ride all

I tried my hardest to keep you away @Breedon and even made a futile effort to jump on your wheel but died. I was empty by the time you came past me. I tried a couple sprints within the last 1.5 miles and made up a couple of seconds but twasn’t enough. Well done Sir.

Gotta say, there were a couple of cassette crunchers on that stage. I lost my chain on one but got it back on by shifting, but what a racket.. I was certain I was going to see my rear derailleur join my front.

I’ll have another go...

Thanks @Breedon @Whorty

Del C

Veteran
I just rode CG4 by myself. I should have checked the forum first as I could have joined you guys.

I added 3 ghosts, but when I launched BSim it gave me an error message saying there had been an error loading ghosts. I didn't see any of them! At least I didn't get overtaken by an ghosts riding sideways this time!

I followed @AAAC 76C 's advice and added 6 lapdogs.......... I saw one of them!

I carried on with my recent experiments and changed my Vittoria training tyre for an old Conti 4 seasons and it seemed to make it a faster ride, but I really need a stage with more uphills to be certain on that. Having said that there were enough little rises and kicks in the second half to make me feel it wa the right thing to have done.

Of course, I ended up with a big red x on my ride due to changing my weight, so once again can @Whorty or another admin approve my ride? Thanks!!

Top Bottom