Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Thanks Jim. I really needed your encouragement there. The ride didn't save properly either so if it doesn't load when I next login I'm out of that league. No way would I do that ride again!

It’s a proper leg sapper but having looked at some of the other stages, including ventoux, I have kinda lost a little enthusiasm for Liga League. Not too good on hillsss.......

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm about to start the liga 3 if anyone wants to join
Sorry @BILL S , was on the CG stage 4 which, I might add, is not as easy going as it first appears :sweat:

Breedon

Legendary Member
I tried my hardest to keep you away @Breedon and even made a futile effort to jump on your wheel but died. I was empty by the time you came past me. I tried a couple sprints within the last 1.5 miles and made up a couple of seconds but twasn’t enough. Well done Sir.

Gotta say, there were a couple of cassette crunchers on that stage. I lost my chain on one but got it back on by shifting, but what a racket.. I was certain I was going to see my rear derailleur join my front.

I’ll have another go...

Thanks @Breedon @Whorty
Yes i noticed that little dig you got to 12 seconds and i was panicking i was pushing hard to keep you away, i need to change my saddle height and position as my knees where getting quite sore by the end.
I doubt that I'll redo that stage again :B)

Whorty

I just rode CG4 by myself. I should have checked the forum first as I could have joined you guys.

I added 3 ghosts, but when I launched BSim it gave me an error message saying there had been an error loading ghosts. I didn't see any of them! At least I didn't get overtaken by an ghosts riding sideways this time!

I followed @AAAC 76C 's advice and added 6 lapdogs.......... I saw one of them!

I carried on with my recent experiments and changed my Vittoria training tyre for an old Conti 4 seasons and it seemed to make it a faster ride, but I really need a stage with more uphills to be certain on that. Having said that there were enough little rises and kicks in the second half to make me feel it wa the right thing to have done.

Of course, I ended up with a big red x on my ride due to changing my weight, so once again can @Whorty or another admin approve my ride? Thanks!!
Done :okay:

Whorty

It’s a proper leg sapper but having looked at some of the other stages, including ventoux, I have kinda lost a little enthusiasm for Liga League. Not too good on hillsss.......
i can't set any of my own rides up still as have no 'programmed' section still. Can't add ghosts, and let's face it, for Liga ghosts are a distinct advantage.

Whorty

All the Chaingang rides this month have had a few surprises in them haven’t they..!
I was hoping we could work together tonight, but as soon as either of us got on the wheel we just shot past so not ideal. Then when we got to the 'flat' section (by the way folks, it's not that flat!) you seemed to drop back quite quickly, which I guess was due to the nasty little humps. I need to power up those little hills else my fat body takes all momentum away :mrpig:

Could probably knock another 20 seconds off that if I pushed more on the initial descent, but then I might not have enough for the 'flat' ..... so maybe not :wacko:

Whorty

@Jim Brown you made me work hard after that last crest good ride all
I kept looking behind me to make sure you guys didn't suddenly sneak up on me. I pushed all the way to the line to be sure :bicycle:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
i can't set any of my own rides up still as have no 'programmed' section still. Can't add ghosts, and let's face it, for Liga ghosts are a distinct advantage.

Aye, I’ve lost scheduled rides again. I had to add it to favourites, or as we’ve come to know it now, as piggin.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Can't you set up a ride and just add as a favourite? It will show up on bsim under favourite sessions.

Top Bottom