Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
You are SO strong AAAC :notworthy:

BKool has given me some downhill wings and I got a little help from BKool with some extra Watts at the end.
In the finale I think gravity played the biggest part in the finish.
I did enjoy that ride. The start caught me out so I had to fight back through the bunch but that was made easier by all the drafting.
In the middle I tried to let the other two guys do the work which is another reason for my strong finish.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Anyone else get a deadstop tonight on CG4? I went from 70 odd kph to 10 kph in that last 10 metres :cursing: Checked power and that was over 300 as i went into the transition.

Rod McG

Über Member
anybody else tried a bkool class.
I did and I tried the class..............
Interval Power Blocks by Sergio García

Of course he was speaking in Spanish so that wasn't much use but I thought I could do the intervals.:wacko:
I lasted 5 mins at the most, when the class started it went in auto mode and I could hardly spin to 90 rpm as requested and I was in the easiest gear ratio:angry:
It was useless but has anybody else tried the classes and had success.:huh:
I've now tried the three classes which are presented in English, although tonight's, Budapest Connection One, is the only one I have completed, I now think that they are worth doing.

As the BKool Pro automatically controls the power to within the correct zone, increasing cadence reduces the force needed.
For the same reason it makes sense to choose a high, if not the highest gear. The trainer will adjust for it but it will, I think, reduce the chance of wheel slip.

It certainly felt like good exercise, which may appeal to some!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
You are SO strong AAAC :notworthy:

5 BKool W/kg - BKool definitely gave me wings.

I suggest that that was not all my own doing and I had a little help from BSim!
I was actually hoping to give you a tow up the final climb.

peterob

Veteran
Wish I'd checked on here before doing a ride last night - sounds like a few of you were on whilst I was riding.

Anyone else having issues adding ghosts? I can set them up on the website but they don't appear on bsim - I had to do CG2 all on my lonesome last night:thumbsdown:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Wish I'd checked on here before doing a ride last night - sounds like a few of you were on whilst I was riding.

Anyone else having issues adding ghosts? I can set them up on the website but they don't appear on bsim - I had to do CG2 all on my lonesome last night:thumbsdown:
Ghost are definitely a problem. Sometimes you see them sometimes not :huh:. When you do see them they are usually doing something odd :whistle:. The current favourite view is something akin to a hover bike going backwards :laugh:

Top Bottom