Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
Especially for @Aleman. Don't tell me this doesn't look like a climb, the Med in the far distance is horizontal and I'd done 900m in 17kms of constant up to get here. It's the other side of the climb you did on bigring last week just twice as much climb and twice as many kms. I hope these photos serve as inspiration for those of you unable to get outdoors. Real rides still exist, and when the weather improves all the bkool training will mean you get bkool fairy dust in real life too. If anybody is genuinely offended I'll obviously stop posting, if anybody thinks I'm just taking the piss then I'll obviously continue posting.

Attachments

• IMG_20180113_111635.jpg
    IMG_20180113_111635.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 28

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Afternoon Gents. Hope no one thinks I'm doing that Cinctorres Ares again today. Sorry but once was quite enough so I'm going to do the winter Cup instead as I'm falling behind in that. Can someone else please start the re-run?
If you like, I can start it with all possible ghosts then will drop out once its underway.

I may be doing 6 at 5

BILL S

Guru
Understood, but I'll be doing 4@5.
No one has posted that they'll be doing the re-run Cinctorres Ares so I'm not going to start it and would suggest that anyone wanting to do it can challenge someone who's close to their usual speed and not worry too much about ghosts as trying to keep up with someone too quick at the start could really screw things up for your overall time. Best go at your own speed on this one.

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
Looking for a course for the Handicap race, needs to be around 30-35 mins for the fastest times, 40-50 mins for the slowest.

Best if it is not too steep, up or down, and has a decent flat or false flat bit at the end for a sprint finish.

But most importantly it needs to have most of you having posted times in the recent weeks or months.

The current NC stage 1 (Stouby Sejet) seems a candidate, but obviously bkool don'e want me back as the web site just keeps timing out...

upload_2018-1-13_16-55-8.png

Top Bottom