Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Is that an American term for posterior?

I have an image in my head now that I’m blaming entirely on you!

Say no more, say no more, nudge nudge...
The sad reality Screenshot_2018-01-12-14-26-56.png Screenshot_2018-01-12-14-31-12.png

Daddy Pig

Veteran
I do 3 week bike rides with an 8 pound seat post pack. This is all her "gear". Know what I mean? Nudge nudge.
Are you going to Tour of Cambridge in June?
Not had any thoughts of that... does that mean riding outdoors :ohmy:? Or are you referring to a pub tour... I'd do pretty well at that :cheers:
At least it pretty flat round Cambridgeshire...

bobinski

Legendary Member
Only because @bobinski needs a handicap because he's gone soft since he absconded to the other side!

:reading:

Is that why @bobinski is so excited about climaxing on a hill?

:thumbsup:

I have a hard time getting up especially in the winter when the nights are longer.

Really? All that wasted extra time in bed...:biggrin:

Last edited:

BILL S

Guru
Afternoon Gents. Hope no one thinks I'm doing that Cinctorres Ares again today. Sorry but once was quite enough so I'm going to do the winter Cup instead as I'm falling behind in that. Can someone else please start the re-run?
If you like, I can start it with all possible ghosts then will drop out once its underway.

Del C

Veteran
@keithaitch Completed NC2 this morning and added my time to the spreadsheet. 1:07:34

Of course, being Bkool, I can see the time but no details of the ride and it hasn't updated on the league page either................ but apart from that................ :laugh:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Afternoon Gents. Hope no one thinks I'm doing that Cinctorres Ares again today. Sorry but once was quite enough so I'm going to do the winter Cup instead as I'm falling behind in that. Can someone else please start the re-run?
If you like, I can start it with all possible ghosts then will drop out once its underway.
Once was enough for me too!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
OK, I give in!

Work is a bit quieter now and riding outside needs a day which is not wet, not too cold, not too windy and not too sunny (low sun gives me problems), so is rare in January and February...

If we get enough riders able to join in and you guys come up with some courses for which you have recent results, I'll use the patented "Geoff" algorithms to come up with Handicaps that you can all moan about.

Need to be less than an hour for the slowest rider, and work best if they do not have too much high gradient stuff, either up or down, so drafting and strategy can be effective, and preferably a good sprint finish for when everyone hopefully closes up towards the end.

If we get enough riders then we can get back into the team handicaps, but to start with probably best to go with individual rides.

What day and time is going to give the most people a chance to join in, as they are certainly best done live.

Geoff
Don't forget Geoff (@gbrown) I'm really slow so need to start before everyone else :okay: :whistle:

Top Bottom