Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
And SRN4 Hovercrafts

857b92d10c89d9b768ae357ddfbc48b1--raleigh-bikes-chopper-bike.jpg

OldYews

They had BMX when you were 13, we had Raleigh Choppers! (well the rich kids did).
In 1976 you spent your paperound money on the black one in my profile pic...

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
They had BMX when you were 13, we had Raleigh Choppers! (well the rich kids did).

The rich kids had mountain bikes when I was a kid.

I had a bmx that looked like it had survived at least two fires... no brakes, and the paint was a sort of peeling, rusty red. Bloody loved that bike. There’s probably some photos kicking about somewhere. Although I’m not sure how much alcohol it would take for me to share them with the group...

AAAC 76C

Large Member
The rich kids had mountain bikes when I was a kid.

I had a bmx that looked like it had survived at least two fires... no brakes, and the paint was a sort of peeling, rusty red. Bloody loved that bike. There’s probably some photos kicking about somewhere. Although I’m not sure how much alcohol it would take for me to share them with the group...

They had cameras when you were young!

OldYews

You can't say things like that anymore!
I don't expect kids are allowed to deliver papers anymore on account H&S and 'Modern Slavery' legislation.
Or as a16 year old be made to sit on the beams in the roof if you nodded off in training.....and then if you nodded off........different times

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
They had cameras when you were young!

8FA3DFFE-DD61-4DBD-8B21-F991D0D72774.jpeg

And when you were too apparently!

Top Bottom