Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
The handicap races were unlike any other and often brought the best finishes especially on those that climaxed with an uphill. Least I can do is honour Geoff’s return with a crack at a months membership.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Got a 6 week training program starting this Monday. Trying to get time for both family and training by getting up 3:30 AM and do the training before work, but I'll substitute a workout for a handicap race.

I’ve tried training before work for the same reason Lars. It’s always tough for me trying to juggle work, family and the cycling. I just found it too tough because my job is quite physically demanding, but I wish I could of got it to work for me. Are you doing a traineroad plan?

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Wow! That’s some turn around Bob :smile:. No one can resist the handicap races I guess. This should be as fun as old times!

Only because @bobinski needs a handicap because he's gone soft since he absconded to the other side!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I’ve tried training before work for the same reason Lars. It’s always tough for me trying to juggle work, family and the cycling. I just found it too tough because my job is quite physically demanding, but I wish I could of got it to work for me. Are you doing a traineroad plan?

There is a simple solution there which doesn't require quitting your job.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I laughed so loud at this I think I’ve done my back in... (Too soon?)

Welcome back Geoff, and not a moment too soon! :thumbsup:

I’ll join in the fun. I may be using a different turbo which could make things more complicated. But I doubt it’ll be any less fun!

Maybe you can join in too Geoff?

I think Tuesday is prob best.
Tuesday good for me too :okay: Or Thursday once the NC live race trials are over and the handicap then replaces the CG but i'm happy with either or both :okay:

Top Bottom