Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm aiming to be there tonight.

I can match you for a freezing garage...... but that's about it!

I don't mind running as a solo hare, or as part of a team.

If we go for the team option, then I think we should at least get me, @Whorty and @Brusgaard in the same team after last week's discussions of who was willing to work together and who wasn't. Could be hilarious! :laugh::cycle:
Well, I'm not willing to work with any of you guys tonight !!!!

Afraid i'm taking HID to her book club, 1st Tuesday in the month, so won't be around :cry: If I ever escape work I'm hoping to do a short session before I go out tonight. Good luck guys :okay:

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
Handicaps for tonight

upload_2018-2-6_16-13-32.png

BILL S

Guru
sorry, having missed last week, what are we using to get the right start times?
Stopwatch on smart phone (start when warm up countdown reaches zero), or join the race during the warm up and keep pedalling all the way through to when you're almost ready to go. Stop pedalling 20 or 30 seconds before your stated handicap time so you have time to stop your pedals. Then sit there, not pedalling until the countdown hits your star time.

keithaitch

Veteran
Stopwatch on smart phone (start when warm up countdown reaches zero), or join the race during the warm up and keep pedalling all the way through to when you're almost ready to go. Stop pedalling 20 or 30 seconds before your stated handicap time so you have time to stop your pedals. Then sit there, not pedalling until the countdown hits your star time.
thx bill, i'll still get it wrong and have to wait for you!

BILL S

Guru
thx bill, i'll still get it wrong and have to wait for you!

You have a 20 second head start on me anyway so if I catch you before the NC guys catch me we can try to hold them off for a bit and then when they catch us we can try to stay with them.

Top Bottom