Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Del C

Veteran
I was going to try to hang on to you But you was just too strong. Then was in 2 minds to wait a bit for Martyn or keep pushing. Haven’t checked my last time but feel I will be punished next week
I thought you were going to stay with me as you came back a couple of times.

I didn't want to lose my rhythm, so decided not to ease off and wait to see if you stayed with me.

It was one of those rides where I just felt good and wanted to keep it going.

Looked like you had a good time as well. For a long time you weren't that far behind me and I think there was only around a minute at the end?

I thought you were going to stay with me as you came back a couple of times.

I didn't want to lose my rhythm, so decided not to ease off and wait to see if you stayed with me.

It was one of those rides where I just felt good and wanted to keep it going.

Looked like you had a good time as well. For a long time you weren't that far behind me and I think there was only around a minute at the end?
A minute is a long way when your flat out anyway. That was all I had :cry:
Starting to enjoy them now. :okay:

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
Finish on the road

Well done to @Del C, @bert1971 and @Add

upload_2018-2-6_23-56-16.png

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
My handicap has gone up by a minute every week...you’re a hard taskmaster Geoff!

Merida reacto 4000

I had two goals tonight....hold off Aleman and catch Martyn.....the catching Martyn nearly killed me. I was trying to give you a tow for a bit Robo, but you kept leapfrogging me...so I though f**k it, and took off after whoever was next, sorry mate!

Would be nice to find a similar ability rider to do a bit of towing with....but I'm sorta mid field at the moment.
So funny lol,,,,,,I pushed myself last night on the new bike for first time and it payed off

rob01792

Über Member
I had two goals tonight....hold off Aleman and catch Martyn.....the catching Martyn nearly killed me. I was trying to give you a tow for a bit Robo, but you kept leapfrogging me...so I though f**k it, and took off after whoever was next, sorry mate!

Would be nice to find a similar ability rider to do a bit of towing with....but I'm sorta mid field at the moment.

I could see u slowed to tow me but I couldn't get it right must have been to do with the way the the neo works but thank for trying
I was 6 minutes down on the neo from the pro 2 weeks ago

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I could see u slowed to tow me but I couldn't get it right must have been to do with the way the the neo works but thank for trying
I was 6 minutes down on the neo from the pro 2 weeks ago

Andy said it well a couple of weeks ago. He said it was something to do with the way power meters judge power compared to the BKOOL pro. He said it better than me... but it makes sense to me because when I was on the atom on BKOOL it felt like I either shot past people or got dropped.

rob01792

Über Member
Andy said it well a couple of weeks ago. He said it was something to do with the way power meters judge power compared to the BKOOL pro. He said it better than me... but it makes sense to me because when I was on the atom on BKOOL it felt like I either shot past people or got dropped.

that's what I found but more of the people shooting past me
wait there I get that on the pro to people shoot past me :ohmy:
I knew it would have been a difference but I didn't think it would have been that much

Top Bottom