Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
tried a bit of bkool last night after a week on the beer and a week with a cold - i had to bail after 4 mile
i was on the neo and couldn't keep up at any point - left for dead downhill and the up hill made no difference at all
i used the link someone put on here to get bkool for 99cent /month (thanks )so i will carry on trying here and there
the little time i was on there my effort was at 1.2 so i was trying but lungs couldn't get air and nearly threw up in a coughing fit
I keep looking at the subscription price I've paid just in case it's all a dream ^_^

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I keep looking at the subscription price I've paid just in case it's all a dream ^_^

I wouldn’t worry about it. Lots of Danes have used the same offer. :-)

I would however feel a bit bad about it, if I see you guys bashing them on Facebook etc. Those who pay the full/official price are “more” entitled to do so. At least that is why I stay on the €4.99 subscription. :boxing:

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member

I would however feel a bit bad about it, if I see you guys bashing them on Facebook etc. Those who pay the full/official price are “more” entitled to do so. At least that is why I stay on the €4.99 subscription. :boxing:

:okay:

Breedon

Legendary Member

At 99p a month i certainly won't be putting down bkool :okay:

bobinski

Legendary Member
I've just found 99p outside :tongue:

I will probably give the subscription to my daughter next week.

I DID find a £1 coin yesterday^_^ gave it to my son. Now I just have to get it back:evil: wish me luck ( or not) :B)

Bored Man

Upstanding Member

The next time I take to FB to vent my disappointment with Bkool, this after many attempts to obtain resolution directly, I’ll post script my message with FAO Brusgaard: ‘Jim - Full paying member’. Perhaps you will think twice about publicly questioning my post and attempting to defend them?

Thank you

Jim - Full paying member

Brusgaard

Über Guru
The next time I take to FB to vent my disappointment with Bkool, this after many attempts to obtain resolution directly, I’ll post script my message with FAO Brusgaard: ‘Jim - Full paying member’. Perhaps you will think twice about publicly questioning my post and attempting to defend them?

Thank you

Jim - Full paying member

I do my share of Bkool bashing on their Facebook page and elsewhere. But on the other hand, I also defend them in the same places, if people come with unwarranted accusations and errors not caused by the their software and/or hardware.

We all know the Bkool system (both hardware and software) is a bit fragile compared to some of the other systems, and requires a bit more knowledge to get working 99% of the time. We could rant for hours (and we do) about the mistakes, errors, stupidities etc. of the system, but in the end, it is still the only system offering the complete package for a "cheaper than chips price", that is real-world routes in video, 3D or 2D, rather simple to setup leagues and participating in them, structured workouts etc.

I do Zwift as well (on my Elite Direto) and of course the graphics are better, the software stability way better, but I still like Bkool better for racing because of the variety of routes and the majority of users using the same Bkool hardware, which SHOULD level the playing field in races.

What does "FAO" mean?

keithaitch

Veteran
I do my share of Bkool bashing on their Facebook page and elsewhere. But on the other hand, I also defend them in the same places, if people come with unwarranted accusations and errors not caused by the their software and/or hardware.

We all know the Bkool system (both hardware and software) is a bit fragile compared to some of the other systems, and requires a bit more knowledge to get working 99% of the time. We could rant for hours (and we do) about the mistakes, errors, stupidities etc. of the system, but in the end, it is still the only system offering the complete package for a "cheaper than chips price", that is real-world routes in video, 3D or 2D, rather simple to setup leagues and participating in them, structured workouts etc.

I do Zwift as well (on my Elite Direto) and of course the graphics are better, the software stability way better, but I still like Bkool better for racing because of the variety of routes and the majority of users using the same Bkool hardware, which SHOULD level the playing field in races.

What does "FAO" mean?
Great post

Top Bottom