Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JJRobinson

You have to download it to your computer to get more than 15 minutes.

I’ll upload to YouTube as well, as my Dropbox is full!
Ah spot on, thought there would be a way! Cheers again

Goldwolfie

Veteran
Well done to the CC5 - a belated message of my admiration on your efforts yesterday.

Like most Saturdays, during the footie season, I was watching the Wolves, so was up in Preston and missed all the fun and pain you had.

Having caught up on all the posts this morning, I can see that the day didn't quite go exactly to plan, but you all stuck to it and finished, when lesser mortals would have thrown the towel in.

Like all good sporting events, there is always a lot of post game banter and debate - and the NC was no exception. Looks like things have calmed down now and lessons learnt will be carried forward into the next event.

Now I'm going to scroll through Geoff's videos to get a feel of how the day panned out.

Once again well done to all.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
@Brusgaard sorry if I came across a bit aggressive in any of my replies to you earlier. I suspect the tone of what you are trying to say sometimes gets lost when written down, and this is maybe made worse by the language difference - even though your English is excellent.

Truce? :hugs:

Truce! Except in the next race, I’ll beat you unfair and circle. :crazy:

@Brusgaard .

Heck even Randy, who no doubt owns an assault rifle or two being American, is polite and courteous because he knows how emotional we Brits get whilst going through the menopause.
Only a 12 gauge that is lost in a closet somewhere. We stopped carting it around when we found out bear spray is more affective.
The politeness is a reflection of the way our President has stepped up the whole tone over here with an emphasis on wisdom and civility.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Only a 12 gauge that is lost in a closet somewhere. We stopped carting it around when we found out bear spray is more affective.

Do you have to spray it in thier eyes?!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Supposedly the brown bears have very sensitive noses. We've never had to use it but I always worry about seeing a bear carrying antacids.

Edit. Bear spray is made from chili peppers.

Enough to frighten the biggest brown bear.
Red hot chilli peppers:

images.jpeg

PS: Far more interesting than 'grown men' arguing about indoor cycling games.
I was feeling guilty about getting off topic. The Spanish Substitution got us away from taking about how well you guys did facing 25 top tier riders. It is crazy when you think of The number of riders the Danes and Spanish have to choose their top 5.

Edit. No one expects the Spanish Substitution. End of topic, honest.

Top Bottom