Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
When spectating and riding with a rider who crosses the line, why does it switch to the last rider, it would make far more sense to switch to the second rider, who is more likely to be just behind!
Remember when it booted you out of spectating completely if the rider you were watching crossed the line?!

berty bassett

Legendary Member
now i have caught up on the reading i realize it wasnt just me ! kept on searching for bill till 7.05 then gave up and decided to put a solo time in - maybe to give Geoff a chance
totally different game on neo - blue numbers 90% of the time up and downhill

AAAC 76C

Large Member
When spectating and riding with a rider who crosses the line, why does it switch to the last rider, it would make far more sense to switch to the second rider, who is more likely to be just behind!

and why can you not see profile and dot which you could once click on to watch that rider

peterob

Veteran
@peterob still showing hysterically low watts, another to add to the list of silly bugs, along with the negative elapsed times!

That was strange as at the start of the race (after I restarted) it showed pretty high watts. But after halfway they were low again :wacko:

I accidently hit the close icon when I was tryin to hit the maximise icon. Sorry about that @BILL S - it wrecked our start! :banghead:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
nice ride bridgy
my atempt to go with pete failed 1 third in
he was pedaling like a kerin pace bike pilot

Del C

Veteran
Sorry about the drop-out guys.

I had all the problems you had with BSim, but before I got there my powerline network went down and then my MacBook retsarted, which seemed to be triggered by BSim losing connection to the server.

By the time I'd got past that and read through the Cyclechat posts, I found the right ride but then wasn't sure whether I'd stayed still on the line as the ride showed as started, so I went early just after seeing a message to go at 19:15!

After a 1km my brain felt scrambled, and legs just seemed heavy, so I just decided to climb off and swear at Bkool............ and TP-link for their power line crap. I can't wait for the electricians to run my Ethernet cable to the garage!

:cursing:

BILL S

Guru
That was strange as at the start of the race (after I restarted) it showed pretty high watts. But after halfway they were low again :wacko:

I accidently hit the close icon when I was tryin to hit the maximise icon. Sorry about that @BILL S - it wrecked our start! :banghead:
Definitely not a problem as you were too fast for me Pete. I was hoping that all that power @TurboTommy put through my turbo would loosen it off a bit but unfortunately its just as hard to pedal as ever :sad:. You :cycle:me good and proper.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
upload_2018-2-20_20-20-51.png

Top Bottom