Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Ok, Who put the Col du portalet on the LeJog Route!!

BSim was playing up on the Cave of Pain Lappy, so I did and 'hours' ride in BRVR ... Take that BKool!!

48 minutes for the Portalet is quite reasonable I felt ... Cream Crackered now though

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Ebaying for some new bars are you ^_^
good job i closed some of the others down !

peterob

Veteran
I joined and couldn't tell if anyone had started. I rolled off the line to have a look and saw you over 2 mins up the road :ohmy: I chased hard but just couldn't pull you back. :notworthy:

I presume it's difficult drafting on the Kickr @Whorty? I was trying to get you in my draft but you kept popping out (so to speak)! :ohmy:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Yeah - I was feeling good at the start. Paid for it later though - once I lost yours and Bridgys wheel there was no way I was getting it back! :ohmy:
thanks for the little tow at the end. Problem was, every time I hit your draft I shot past you :banghead: With 600m to go I went early for the sprint - I knew you'd catch me but hoped I'd then get in your draft and shoot past you again to claim victory, but I went too early :sweat: Didn't have the legs at the end to hold the speed. I was pushing over 600 watts though (I think I maxed at about 680) and you still went past me :eek:

I worked hard to stay in front of @AAAC 76C and @bridgy as long as possible but as expected, they came through me and left me for dead :blush:

I held off @LBHIFI though by about 30 seconds .... you was clawing me back the whole race and I wasn't sure if I could hold on, but just about did :wahhey:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I presume it's difficult drafting on the Kickr @Whorty? I was trying to get you in my draft but you kept popping out (so to speak)! :ohmy:
Yes. Even dropping the power a bit I was still shooting past, but as soon as I'd gone past you overtook me again. Not easy. That's why I went for the sprint - instead of buggering about until the line I thought I'd give you one last workout :tongue:

Goldwolfie

Veteran
Sorry all as I couldn't find tonight's ride to lead off.

So I jumped onto BRVR for a steady ride - Amstel Gold Part 1. Good ride but I did miss that masses chasing me down.

Lets hope Bkool sort themselves out before Thursday - wishful thinking perhaps.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I'm not doubting that - unfortunately I couldn't see your radio clock though so had to rely on my watch!

Excuses excuses.

Felt crap to start with today, like I should have done a recovery ride on Sunday.
None the less once we got the steam up I was OK.
You were strong today again, bit like Stage 1 on Saturday.
That @peterob would have been handy on Saturday in the TTT

Top Bottom