Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterob

Veteran
Speaking of not real. I had two "cat fishing" likes on Strava today. Anyone else get those?
Or maybe they're real and some young babes are impressed with my BKOOL rides.
I got just the one this morning - you must have twice the allure Randy :rolleyes:. Mine was from the delectable Raquel, but it looks like Strava has since removed her

Brusgaard

Über Guru
It's not real, and not in 3D ;)

I thought you said you were mad? But apparently not THAT mad. ^_^

LBHIFI

Veteran
Not got enough confirmations for a TTT Handicap yet, is anyone else planning on joining in tonight?

Confirmed are in bold, not able to attend are in grey...

Team Beige - @berty bassett [B]@Jim Brown[/B] [B]@rob01792[/B] [COLOR=#bfbfbf]@Arkone56[/COLOR] @Goldwolfie and @Merida reacto 4000

Team Red - @LBHIFI @perswe [COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]@Rod McG[/COLOR] @Add [B]@Del C[/B] [B]@bert1971[/B]
@LBHIFI in either Red or Green depending on numbers

Team Green -
[COLOR=#bfbfbf]@Daddy Pig[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]@Brusgaard[/COLOR] @keithaitch [B]@Aleman[/B] @Whorty (Bkool Pro) @BaldyZ1 (@JJRobinson off lambing!)
[COLOR=#bfbfbf]@Daddy Pig[/COLOR] in either Green or Blue depending on numbers?

Team Blue - [B]@AAAC 76C[/B] @bridgy [B]@BILL S[/B] [B]@peterob[/B]
Sorry, have been so sick with the flu that I couldn't do anything. Simply hadn't had the strength to read posts here. Hope to be there this Tuesday.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I recently checked the drive thread on mine after @theboxers posted the pic of his as I wondered whether that was the cause of my own fairydust. The thread was perfect.

I'm planning to do the WC 6pm session on Thursday AAAC If you fancy joining me then and seeing if we can keep the Danes off of the podium :laugh:

is it live at 6

Top Bottom