Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterob

Veteran
That was the irony of it.
I was setting a hard tempo on the final climb knowing we had a micro rest coming and was making sure I didn't loose you but when we hit 900 watts at the end I popped (check predictive text).

View attachment 401773

But you were not doing 900 watts (you must have come off of my wheel!)

View attachment 401774
That's interesting seeing your power graph (well not really but you know what I mean). You seem to be getting extended periods where your watts drop. I've also been getting this recently but there's no loss of speed (we both appear to have had it a bit during the middle of the ride). I also got it at the end (hence my 360W compared to your 918!)

AAAC 76C

Large Member
That's interesting seeing your power graph (well not really but you know what I mean). You seem to be getting extended periods where your watts drop. I've also been getting this recently but there's no loss of speed (we both appear to have had it a bit during the middle of the ride). I also got it at the end (hence my 360W compared to your 918!)

Yep, there was a bit in the middle when I felt I was stretching you and we were going real fast (60 kph +) but I was only registering 260 odd watts.
I ended up letting you come through to see if it reset.
If only we could harness the switch that makes it happen.
Other times I'm registering 530 watts going downhill.

We are both officially 'monsters' having average 57 kph over the 28km
We should be getting a call from BMC for their TT Team for this years Worlds.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
yo pete

sorry for the sneaky ride but i had a last minute plan change at 5 20 and no time to hang around
i am going to do the 15 min plus climb in 15 miutes
warmup start in 5
18 20

AAAC 76C

Large Member
stage 11
  • badge_CYCLING_micro__v734c86f.png
  • 12.4 Km.
Stage 11 in Oman, road to Rakhbah

peterob

Veteran
yo pete

sorry for the sneaky ride but i had a last minute plan change at 5 20 and no time to hang around
i am going to do the 15 min plus climb in 15 miutes
warmup start in 5
18 20
I just caught the end of your last ride as I had just been in bsim myself. I was willing my ghost to catch you in the sprint! - it was quite surreal :wacko:

And then there was the finish line that wasn't quite a finish line and you had to keep pedalling, turn 180 degrees and cross the line again!

I've just ridden stage 4 again and am already supping a beer so don't think I'll be joining you for another mountain climb!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I just caught the end of your last ride as I had just been in bsim myself. I was willing my ghost to catch you in the sprint! - it was quite surreal :wacko:

And then there was the finish line that wasn't quite a finish line and you had to keep pedalling, turn 180 degrees and cross the line again!

I've just ridden stage 4 again and am already supping a beer so don't think I'll be joining you for another mountain climb!

ok i wont hang around then

AAAC 76C

Large Member

your ghost beat me twice today
not suprising the second stage
i couldnt hang on to you on the approach to the final ramp but used everything on the ramp to get within 8 seconds
must be the atropine i had earlier on top of the dobutamine
do i need a tue for that

Top Bottom