Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I have 4 left to do.
If I get the average time in each for the current top 5 I will just pip a geazer called @peterob
Are you sure you want to help
I'll let you know what I is doing tonite in about 10

Stage 15

BILL S

Guru
19 00 warm up
I will start

Good luck gents. I think I'll just do a re-run of stage 1 as I'm not in the winter league any more. Also, I think you two might be going a bit quick for me. I've loaded up most of the ghosts for stage 1 and will be starting the warmup at 7pm if anyone wants to join.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Is there a handicap tonight or was last week the final one?
I'm out still. Have the decorators in and the pain cave is out of bounds and I can't get to my bike. Looks like I won't be riding til Friday which will have meant over a week off the bike :cry: Must do a couple of long rides over the long weekend

perswe

Über Member
Good luck gents. I think I'll just do a re-run of stage 1 as I'm not in the winter league any more. Also, I think you two might be going a bit quick for me. I've loaded up most of the ghosts for stage 1 and will be starting the warmup at 7pm if anyone wants to join.

So...like chosing btw the plague and cholera. Either get smashed by @BILL S in the CG1 or by @peterob and @AAAC 76C in the BWC. Which defeat is more noble I wonder!

Top Bottom