Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I did the stage earlier and I was baking. Av gradient over 10%.... and had no food all day which was not good planning!

i am doing s1

all ghosts included

CXRAndy

Guru
Did I tell you the sad story of my Gran?

When she died the family scraped together for a head stone. Being a religious family we decided to have the phrase

'She were thine'

Bloody stone mason was stupid and missed of the letter e, so ended up with
'she were thin' :cursing:

The family kicked off and the stone mason agreed to take down the headstone and sort out the error. A few weeks later he announced he had corrected the error. The family went round on the first weekend to view and pay respect to Gran

To find this

E she were thin

:biggrin:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
New kit :smile:
15294872398547723940215694573511.jpg

theboxers

Just got in from work and may end up going back , I'm on call :banghead:, and there's a guy working on some kit I cover in South West London :cursing:. Not risking putting the new kit on the bike until I can devote the proper amount of clear time to it. Probably Friday definitely Saturday otherwise. Pics to follow.

Reactions: Add

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Just got in from work and may end up going back , I'm on call :banghead:, and there's a guy working on some kit I cover in South West London :cursing:. Not risking putting the new kit on the bike until I can devote the proper amount of clear time to it. Probably Friday definitely Saturday otherwise. Pics to follow.
It should be relatively straight forward however...
Don't forget anti seize if you are screwing in the BB as they can be a real pain to get out at aater date... I once had to get one out from a steel mtb frame using my dad's blow torch and the large hex tool attached to a 1.5m piece of steel to get enough force into it! Even then it was hard work!

theboxers

It should be relatively straight forward however...
Don't forget anti seize if you are screwing in the BB as they can be a real pain to get out at aater date... I once had to get one out from a steel mtb frame using my dad's blow torch and the large hex tool attached to a 1.5m piece of steel to get enough force into it! Even then it was hard work!
:eek: If I screw up that bad it gonna be at least a new frame :cry:

Top Bottom