Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Good to hear you back on the wine @AAAC 76C!

Nowt to do with wine @Daddy Pig.
Decided by a common language and a totally different sense of humour.
I thought it would be full of interesting repair info and technical data but there are posts upon posts of 'here's my baby' and ''I call my Mimi Megan, what do you call yours".
These are punctuated by "what does this light mean" (it means read the feking handbook).
I have been a little bit to cryptic and or sarcastic in my posts and some are getting a little hot under the collar.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Nowt to do with wine @Daddy Pig.
Decided by a common language and a totally different sense of humour.
I thought it would be full of interesting repair info and technical data but there are posts upon posts of 'here's my baby' and ''I call my Mimi Megan, what do you call yours".
These are punctuated by "what does this light mean" (it means read the feking handbook).
I have been a little bit to cryptic and or sarcastic in my posts and some are getting a little hot under the collar.

They don’t do irony... don’t you be wasting your humour on them boyz... keep it here...

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Now you've woken Randy Jim!

We are in for some quick fire Alaskan bear humour now.

One of my more 'offensive remarks' was "get a life only girly girls name thier cars coz thier dad told them to look after them" and some nice man who obviously drove a light armoured vehicles, that he called Steve, in Advance obviously wanted a fight.
I would have stayed stum but he called by bicycle a Schwinn!

berty bassett

Legendary Member
if you watched the first ones - not as good as you remembered !

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Now you've woken Randy Jim!

We are in for some quick fire Alaskan bear humour now.

One of my more 'offensive remarks' was "get a life only girly girls name thier cars coz thier dad told them to look after them" and some nice man who obviously drove a light armoured vehicles, that he called Steve, in Advance obviously wanted a fight.
I would have stayed stum but he called by bicycle a Schwinn!
Er... How do you know @Jim Brown is randy?

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
:cursing::banghead::cursing: Just when you think things are working out ok.

I'm in the process of installing my new kit. No problems with the BB. However I've found out that I need 2 spacers for the chainset spindle to bb interface, they didn't come with the chainset or the BB, :banghead:. I've ordered them now but it'll be 3 days before they arrive :cry:

Another screwed up week off the bike :dry:

Top Bottom