Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
The one I got out was the stock one from when I got the bike, not cock up!
Yeah I had a little trouble getting my 3 year old FSA BB out. Not quite as bad as that though :blush:

I was talking about my own potential to cock up :unsure:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Hoping to join the Chain Gang races again soon, once my Pneumonia/Bronchitis is gone. This should come in handy, one way or the other. ^_^

upload_2018-6-21_10-25-28.png

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I didn't ask for Salbutamol. She just prescribed an inhaler called "Ventoline". ^_^ I got some antibiotics as well, just in case. These are based on roxithromycin, but I don't think they have any performance enhancing effects. :smile:
'Ventoline' is standard fair for us asthmatics (blue inhaler). I'll have mine with me at the DD this weekend and will be taking a puff every time I get short of breath. Generally though on Zwift/Bkool I rarely need it until after a race, maybe using it 2-3 times a month. The Pros can take (someone correct me if I'm wrong) up to 10 puffs a day (Froome had twice that amount in his pee).

Brusgaard

Über Guru
'Ventoline' is standard fair for us asthmatics (blue inhaler). I'll have mine with me at the DD this weekend and will be taking a puff every time I get short of breath. Generally though on Zwift/Bkool I rarely need it until after a race, maybe using it 2-3 times a month. The Pros can take (someone correct me if I'm wrong) up to 10 puffs a day (Froome had twice that amount in his pee).

Well, how should I know, I've never used an inhaler before. :smile: Problem is right now, that my left lung can hardly "breathe" due to contraction and slime when exhaling. So every night I wake up lots of times coughing up slime and what not. :sad: Only when sleeping on my right side, things are close to normal, but as soon as I roll onto my back or left side, I'm in trouble. :smile:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
someone correct me if I'm wrong
Happy too :biggrin: It's 8 200mg 'doses' ... Which if taken within a short time could lead to a 'Spike' in Salbuterol levels in the urine :whistle:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
It should be relatively straight forward however...
Don't forget anti seize if you are screwing in the BB as they can be a real pain to get out at aater date... I once had to get one out from a steel mtb frame using my dad's blow torch and the large hex tool attached to a 1.5m piece of steel to get enough force into it! Even then it was hard work!

And then he realised it was LHT

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Well, how should I know, I've never used an inhaler before. :smile: Problem is right now, that my left lung can hardly "breathe" due to contraction and slime when exhaling. So every night I wake up lots of times coughing up slime and what not. :sad: Only when sleeping on my right side, things are close to normal, but as soon as I roll onto my back or left side, I'm in trouble. :smile:

If I roll on my left side I facing HID, nightmare!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Sadly I have been spending some time on FB and found a whole load of old Army friends (yes frieeends) that Forces Re-United never found.
I have also joined a Mini Cooper Owners forum which had a large American contingent.
Sadly they don't get me and I think I may have to leave the group before I get banned from Florida.

Top Bottom