Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JuhaL

Guru
How about that new update. Can i pair powermeter and trainer now without remove the other one?.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Bob, we have just launched the best version of the simulator ever.
For this new version, we have focused on having the system as open as possible so that all cyclists can use our Simulator. That’s why we’re proud to announce that more trainers are now supported. All major brand trainers are in. Combined with the new pairing system, they offer the best experience for new Bkoolers.

A brand new pairing system will welcome you. We’ve created a single screen with all the options for using your devices.

We’ve added amazing new cameras to offer the most immersive experience. Our 3D now has more detail and depth. Now you can even recognize that mountain where you used to ride.

There’s also a new TV camera that will make you feel like a star during your training. You will also be able to see your competitors approaching.

You’ll also notice a great improvement in the multiplayer sessions, as more players than ever can join the same route now.

As a beta option, a new offline mode has been added to the simulator. You will be able to train in 2D over your favorite routes and workouts. Rules here are that you must have them saved as favorites and you must have done them before online. Every couple of weeks, you’ll have to connect again so that we can check your premium subscription.

View attachment 431399

Other highlights for this version include:

Direct access to selected routes. Now you’ll be able to jump from the route selection shown in the first screen of the simulator to the route without having to program it on the website.

Exclusive for 64-bits system. Now you’ll need to have a 64-bit computer to run our simulator.

We hope you are as excited as we are with this new major release of the simulator. As autumn comes, so does a new season for indoor training.

See you on Bkool!

View attachment 431400
Bkool Team
I had to uninstall the previous bsim and reboot the pc to get the install to work :banghead:.

I may pop to my brothers and run my last ccuk league ride again on the pro :unsure:

theboxers

^^ I just logged on to post the same thing. Hi all by the way :hello:, hope everyone’s well.

It would be good to try and get some tests going with non Bkool trainers.
OK how can I put this in a positive light, faaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrkkkkkk. What have they done :crazy:. I've just tried one of my cool down descents. Nope not any more. Power all the way or take a month of sundays to finish it. -10% and only doing 45kph while putting out 200w, stop peddaling and you slow down. It's like riding the flat with my kickr v4. Power meters, vector v3, are similar. :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

I may be doing something wrong though

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
If i get chance later I will challenge Jim's ghost on the Prestwich / Greater Manchester ride he did recently. Took him 26 mins with an average of 214 watts. I should easily be able to stay with the ghost with no major gaping (assuming Jim didn't go 300 watts for 20 mins, and 50 watts for the last 5 mins!). Maybe on about 5-30 if anyone wants to join me

CXRAndy

Guru
OK how can I put this in a positive light, faaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrkkkkkk. What have they done :crazy:. I've just tried one of my cool down descents. Nope not any more. Power all the way or take a month of sundays to finish it. -10% and only doing 45kph while putting out 200w, stop peddaling and you slow down. It's like riding the flat with my kickr v4. Power meters, vector v3, are similar. :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

:headshake:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

Yes, like the rest of us, expecting Bkool to deliver a working product ;)

I'll give them a go later and see if the Kickr v1 works for me but if still not equal (ish) then i'll be straight back to Zwift. Shame though as the new Bkool graphics on Bob's post looked really good

Sjw

For this new version, we have focused on having the system as open as possible so that all cyclists can use our Simulator. That’s why we’re proud to announce that more trainers are now supported. All major brand trainers are in. Combined with the new pairing system, they offer the best experience for new Bkoolers.

A brand new pairing system will welcome you. We’ve created a single screen with all the options for using your devices.

We’ve added amazing new cameras to offer the most immersive experience. Our 3D now has more detail and depth. Now you can even recognize that mountain where you used to ride.

There’s also a new TV camera that will make you feel like a star during your training. You will also be able to see your competitors approaching.

You’ll also notice a great improvement in the multiplayer sessions, as more players than ever can join the same route now.

As a beta option, a new offline mode has been added to the simulator. You will be able to train in 2D over your favorite routes and workouts. Rules here are that you must have them saved as favorites and you must have done them before online. Every couple of weeks, you’ll have to connect again so that we can check your premium subscription.

View attachment 431399

Direct access to selected routes. Now you’ll be able to jump from the route selection shown in the first screen of the simulator to the route without having to program it on the website.

Exclusive for 64-bits system. Now you’ll need to have a 64-bit computer to run our simulator.

We hope you are as excited as we are with this new major release of the simulator. As autumn comes, so does a new season for indoor training.

See you on Bkool!

View attachment 431400
Bkool Team

my installation crashes. Older version worked great. Now it won t even open.

theboxers

Yes, like the rest of us, expecting Bkool to deliver a working product ;)

I'll give them a go later and see if the Kickr v1 works for me but if still not equal (ish) then i'll be straight back to Zwift. Shame though as the new Bkool graphics on Bob's post looked really good
I've gone off in a huff and shut the pc down. Not even gonna do BRVR tonight :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::banghead:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I'd love to ... but not if you leave me in a cloud of dust and sweat :cry:

I doubt it very much raceboy. I’m a plodder these days.. this cycle touring lark is hard work.. it’s bad enough carting a tent around. Throw in a dozen tins of beer and it’s like peddling a train... uphill... in a head wind... with a hangover...

I hope the sim works for you guys.. :hugs:

berty bassett

Legendary Member

View attachment 431399

See you on Bkool!

View attachment 431400
Bkool Team
so will this make you a splitter splitter splitter or just a splitter splitter ?

Top Bottom