Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I am afraid you may have the same experience next time. :sad: After updating, my stuff connected after 1 minute or so. Next time it took more like 5 minutes, and I had to skip 5 minutes of warm-up for a race. :banghead:

I have to reconnect every time I use it now. I do an onscreen ‘reset’ and it connects pretty quickly without much fuss.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I have to reconnect every time I use it now. I do an onscreen ‘reset’ and it connects pretty quickly without much fuss.

Hence the use of the word “may”, as it seems completely random, who is and when affected. At least THAT is true to the way Bkool Simulator has been these last few years, with random crashes, fairy dust, missing riders in races etc.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Hence the use of the word “may”, as it seems completely random, who is and when affected. At least THAT is true to the way Bkool Simulator has been these last few years, with random crashes, fairy dust, missing riders in races etc.

Yep, nup... I mean yep... I don’t know what I mean.. I agree with you Steen..

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Go to Bkool.com
On your page, down the right side, you’ll see groups. Select group tab and find the group you wish to join >CycleChat for example. The admin will accept you, once accepted, you can enter the leagues. CycleChat Chaingang starts tomorrow for October as does CycleChat UK.

:welcome:

Last edited:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

It’s all relative ;)

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
@Jim Brown I see you re-rode the same ride as me. Beat me by 1 minute, and with 14 watts less. And this only over 22 minutes. Stretch that to a 1 hour standard race and you would have been 3 minutes up for less watts. I think this is enough evidence for me that Bkool still favours the Pro over other trainers. If I can bothered to switch trainers and put my old Pro on I might have a go with that and see how much of a difference that makes.

How did you find the ride compared to your last one?

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
@Jim Brown I see you re-rode the same ride as me. Beat me by 1 minute, and with 14 watts less. And this only over 22 minutes. Stretch that to a 1 hour standard race and you would have been 3 minutes up for less watts. I think this is enough evidence for me that Bkool still favours the Pro over other trainers. If I can bothered to switch trainers and put my old Pro on I might have a go with that and see how much of a difference that makes.

How did you find the ride compared to your last one?

I nearly threw up

I know what you're doing @Whorty - trying to suck me into racing.. then it will be 'come over the dark side' what ever..what ever.. what ever..

No :stop:

Leave me to pootle

Whorty

I nearly threw up

I know what you're doing @Whorty - trying to suck me into racing.. then it will be 'come over the dark side' what ever..what ever.. what ever..

No :stop:

Leave me to pootle
A little vom never hurt anyone :biggrin:xx(

You wouldn't enjoy racing on Zwift ..... 100-200+ on every race, always someone to ride with. Much better you continue to pootle on Bkool :tongue:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
A little vom never hurt anyone :biggrin:xx(

You wouldn't enjoy racing on Zwift ..... 100-200+ on every race, always someone to ride with. Much better you continue to pootle on Bkool :tongue:
What's that? A little fish in a big pond, where the predators have to try hard to find you or a little pond where there are 200 trying to eat you alive :eek: :laugh:

Whorty

What's that? A little fish in a big pond, where the predators have to try hard to find you or a little pond where there are 200 trying to eat you alive :eek: :laugh:
I'm a little fish in every cycling pond :surrender: When i get into a group then that's who i'm racing against (the 80 who have gone up the road are of no consequence to me, too far ahead :laugh: ) . Getting into a group of 10 or so is really exciting, especially as it gets closer to the finish. The little attacks, short digs, seeing who still has something in their legs. All good fun. All the time looking behind to make sure there is no one coming up fast from the rear :eek: A lot more tactical than the ITT style of Bkool which was also fun but being in a race of 100+ is a whole different experience..

Top Bottom