Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Dunno my friend... I liked it cos it bucks the trend.. if it gets a few more dudes and dudettes riding the Kool.. due to my maverick nature - I therefore like it.

Missin you... :hugs:
You know where i am .... you're always welcome to come and play with us naughty boys :tongue:

It will be interesting to see how Bkool use this relationship. Over on the dark side they have Pros from lots of different teams riding frequently, but as far as I know no one team has put their name to the platform.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
My pro is about ready for replacement... it’s still going strong but rusting and due to a couple of occasions whereupon I have ‘parted’ from the trainer - it’s a bit scuffed.. not sure where to go but will still ride Bkool.
You should be able to pick a second hand one up on ebay for not much. I sold mine for £120 and it worked perfectly. Or do you think you'll look at the wheel off Pro or even the bike?

Screenshot_2018-07-05-20-59-55.png @shimceltic . @Bored Man
Because I have work this Saturday and will miss the race, I took off this afternoon to ride this week's chain gang. However Shimceltic has tempted me with a ride up the coast to Berwick on the Tweed. It was my last good ride there last summer. I'll have to do the CG later.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
You should be able to pick a second hand one up on ebay for not much. I sold mine for £120 and it worked perfectly. Or do you think you'll look at the wheel off Pro or even the bike?

Not sure McWhortface.. may go direct drive. It don’t matter much as I ride miles rather than speed.. as you know.

The route I took.

A7A0AC15-D384-49BF-986D-E70B068B173F.png FA53F13E-264E-4C2F-B6C4-4CD35A3DF429.jpeg

@shimceltic

Thanks for pointing out that ride. It was a much different route that I rode last year.,Komoots had me on mostly bike trails and dirt roads right along the coast.
However I discovered something enjoyable. Because It wasn’t a race. (You started 2 minutes ahead and steadily increased the lead) I minimized the bottom statistic bar and rode with just the video. I forgot how enjoyable it is and without constantly looking at the grades, I had a comfortable pace without thinking about the hills ahead.

Last edited:
Top Bottom