Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Sitting here, eating my Haribos, and having a cup of tea, having unpacked, fitted the cassette, upgraded the firmware, attached the bike, and generally had a little ride ... Everything seems Ok and working :wahhey::wahhey:

Now to go and move the rocker plate (It's too small for the Neo, So I have a Little bit of 'fettling' to do, before I can sort that out, and pack away the Pro. ... Well until I do another of the Goats League climbs :rofl:
Set realism at 100% and go climb Alpe du Zwift :biggrin:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Set realism at 100% and go climb Alpe du Zwift :biggrin:
Let me think about that for a minute.

:scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch:

Ermmm, NO! :headshake:

Edit: to be fair, compared to the Zoncolan, or Col du Marie-Blanque the Alpe du Zwift feels pretty tame :whistle::whistle:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
:rofl: ... Actually they had a retaining wall fail last week on the Sa Batella route ... lost half the road on the outside of a bend!!! Thehy have put temporary measures in place to allow traffic up and down ... I think under lights, until they get the retaining wall (a mere 35 feet high!) rebuilt

subszero

Hi Guys,
I am having an issue with my bkool smart pro 2 trainer. The trainer does not seem to be adjusting its resistance in ERG mode on zwift. This used to work before, just seems to have stopped now.

I have verified that I have the latest firmware version. Also, the green LED on the trainer flashes during use, whatever that means.

I am still getting power readings for the trainer, just that the resistance does not adjust itself anymore.

Hi Guys,
I am having an issue with my bkool smart pro 2 trainer. The trainer does not seem to be adjusting its resistance in ERG mode on zwift. This used to work before, just seems to have stopped now.

I have verified that I have the latest firmware version. Also, the green LED on the trainer flashes during use, whatever that means.

I am still getting power readings for the trainer, just that the resistance does not adjust itself anymore.
My green light is steady. I think the flashing indicates a problem. Does it sound like it finds the home position when you turn it on?

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
My green light is steady. I think the flashing indicates a problem. Does it sound like it finds the home position when you turn it on?
The flashing may be a dodgy power lead connector going into the resistance unit. I have replaced 2 psu's with this problem. It is not the socket it is the lead.

Amazon do the psu's for about £10 delivered.

Screenshot_2019-02-17-06-35-59.png
No rerun last night?
I was stuck at work all day. I need to put a time in later and I wanted to challenge your climb.

Edit: Thanks for this. (That's sarcasm)

Last edited:
Top Bottom