Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The flat part for the last 10k I managed to put 3 mins into your time there.
Your pace in the Bamburg Castle ride must have been fast. At the start I was keeping about 2 minutes behind you but at the end you were 7 minutes up.

@Aleman
The next time you see your buddy in the red jacket and coolers Jersey please flip him off for me. At mile 19 on the part 1 ride as I was about to die he came flying by and disappeared down the road like instead of a 7% climb he was going downhill.

Last edited:
@Bored Man ,
Mighty impressive real world ride today!

Screenshot_2019-02-17-13-16-05.png

Last edited:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Sorry Gents. I hope anyone wanting to do the rerun was able to. My excuse is codgeritis and beer causing me to forget to post on here to organise the rerun yourselves.:blush:

Had a similar problem Saturday so I slipped a ride in after the short(ish) WC S11.
My efforts in S11 has catapulted to second place despited being destroyed by Mereno and Pap Titchy.
Was a bit below par for the CG but managed to get pretty close to @keithaitch .

keithaitch

Veteran
Had a similar problem Saturday so I slipped a ride in after the short(ish) WC S11.
My efforts in S11 has catapulted to second place despited being destroyed by Mereno and Pap Titchy.
Was a bit below par for the CG but managed to get pretty close to @keithaitch .
I'll do wc 11 this morning, but don't expect much after hard weekend itrw. I think we may need to wait for @perswe for a while, hopefully he's gone back to the car to get bottles and will catch us up in a while.

shimceltic

Veteran
When I log into the sim on my phone I get better suggested routes like classic mountain etc on my pc I don't see these. Any ideas?

AAAC 76C

Large Member
WC 12 done tonight and sticking my head above the parapet as depending on who rides between now and the next update I should be on top.
this way I can gauge who else other than Pap Tissue I am chasing.
Pap may be besting me by 25 minutes but he has done an extra 100km to get there.

Top Bottom