Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
Great race @BILL S. Expecting a pootle I did have the course at 250 watts before the start. That and the hard ride this morning meant I had one bullet and fired it too early hoping to gap you on that downhill followed by an uphill in the last km. When you came past me I had nothing and cracked. Well save our two person duel for a later date when there's just you and me. The January blues seem to have gone and you are back to your best. Good to see
haha I wish. I Had fairy dust the whole race so it was just like a warm up to the final sprint. I saw1000 watts for a good bit of that sprint, but again that'll have been the fairy dust. So unfortunately not a fair race for you gents. Enjoyed the format though and would be happy to do again sometime.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Bkoolers!
Just popping in to say Hi! And to let you know we have just organised our 1st meet up race on Zwift using the new Meet Up feature. You can have a look at the posts on the other forum to see how it went. Anyway, It would be great to see you on future meet ups :smile:

CXRAndy

Guru
Bkoolers!
Just popping in to say Hi! And to let you know we have just organised our 1st meet up race on Zwift using the new Meet Up feature. You can have a look at the posts on the other forum to see how it went. Anyway, It would be great to see you on future meet ups :smile:

It worked very well in fact perfectly. We had a TT race, so no one could get the benefit of drafting, you're own power/fitness . 14 of us took part, some close racing over 19miles

Come on and have a look/ join in

Because I ride in both worlds I shouldn't be the one to post this but.......

Screenshot_2019-02-22-06-28-31.png

Come over to Zwift!!!

Edit: this is meant to indicate the devil tempting the good people of Bkool and not that I am endorsing the Zwift cult.

Last edited:
Anyone looking forward to a real world ride tomorrow? I'm hoping the climbs I've done in bkool help on the road tomorrow
I once again have to work. This is the second weekend in a row and it's getting old. You've definitely gotten stronger. It should be fun to put it to the real world test. @Bored Man does the opposite; he rides big hills in the real world to get stronger in Bkool.

shimceltic

Veteran
I once again have to work. This is the second weekend in a row and it's getting old. You've definitely gotten stronger. It should be fun to put it to the real world test. @Bored Man does the opposite; he rides big hills in the real world to get stronger in Bkool.
Think of the money

Top Bottom