Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
damn
went to drop down the sprockets for a sprint and the chain overshot and jammed in the frame
had to loose the wheel to unjam it and lost almost a minute

haha Ill believe you AAAC. Sorry I couldn't keep up with your pace but if I could of I might even have overtaken Keith in the league. I really needed Thursdays fairy dust then I think I could have sat on your tail and between us made up 2 minutes on @keithaitch :cycle:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
haha Ill believe you AAAC. Sorry I couldn't keep up with your pace but if I could of I might even have overtaken Keith in the league. I really needed Thursdays fairy dust then I think I could have sat on your tail and between us made up 2 minutes on @keithaitch :cycle:

i had some odd outputs today and couldn't gauge a pace for us
we did good though
apart from my chain

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Hope to get out for a spin tomorrow as I’m starting to feel a little better the noo.... 2 infections in four weeks - both buggered the waterworks up... not the best circumstances to meet your doctor for the first time.. :wacko: #thoroughdoctor :sweat:

shimceltic

Veteran
@Bored Man You must be feeling better. That looks like a big 40 miles on Komoot. I like the picture of the hotel from across the water.

@shimceltic .
A 9 minute EOS this morning? Really? 9 minutes over 20 miles makes me look like A slug. I wasn't trying to kill it, just get miles in, but sure wasn't taking it easy. I thought I had a good pace.
I did try but not too much as yesterday's ride has killed my legs. Seen you'd done that route so though it would be a nice little leg stretcher this morning , then it all went up hill from there!

perswe

Über Member
Just came down from a week of high altitude training on snow. With that in the blood stream I felt had to make a statement on Stage 3. Not sure if there wasn't a little bit of low altitude fairy dust involved also. I hope I can find some time this week to do stage 4 (and 5) this week as I have to go back north for a stint on snow again Thursday-Saturday.

Screenshot_2019-02-24-09-34-39.png
Randy, where do you find your routes?
Lately I've been using the map feature under sessions looking for rides in the UK that I rode last summer. So far I've picked 2 that went close enough that I looked for myself on the road. As I get back into it i need to start back in some climbs so I might go back to big ringVR and join the cyclechatters league. The Double Devil is only 77 days away.

Last edited:
Top Bottom