Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
Great ride Keith. You definitely have the uphill advantage these days. That ride to work of mine must have been doing me some good then. Microkid, did you have problems at the start.

perswe

Über Member
Sadly I missed the opportunity to defend the yellow jersey (or die trying). Bit of a cold. Problem is I’m heading up north for skiing so I won’t be on a bike for all next week.

keithaitch

Veteran
Great ride Keith. You definitely have the uphill advantage these days. That ride to work of mine must have been doing me some good then. Microkid, did you have problems at the start.
Thx @BILL S, I don't think it was your kind of route, either up or down, no flat for you to kill me on. I didn't know if I had enough time at the top of the climb, but then I realized it wasn't that far too the end so poor the hammer down.

shimceltic

Veteran
I’ve had it four years now.. it’s still going strong but due to humidity in my man cave over the years - it’s rusted...

It’s like me.... don’t look too good but can still perform.. ken?
Looks like your rw ride was good today. I was supposed to be going with the club Saturday 9am but realised my other half is away Friday night. So the opportunity of house and TV to myself with beers and a takeaway and some whiskys from valentines day means I probably won't make it!

keithaitch

Veteran
Sadly I missed the opportunity to defend the yellow jersey (or die trying). Bit of a cold. Problem is I’m heading up north for skiing so I won’t be on a bike for all next week.
Dues this mean I will have to ride the WC without your ghost? How can I possibly hope to beat you without your ghost?

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Looks like your rw ride was good today. I was supposed to be going with the club Saturday 9am but realised my other half is away Friday night. So the opportunity of house and TV to myself with beers and a takeaway and some whiskys from valentines day means I probably won't make it!

Aye, enjoyed it but them roads ain’t getting any better.. out over Musselburgh on Sunday.. New Roads :hyper:

You’re a fine example of a cyclist @shimceltic ... there are time s to ride and times to drink.. what I try to do is bang out a ride early on then... wallop.. beer n skittles.. no regrets..

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
You might want to hold on to that, in case your little legs can't turn the pedals of the Neo :rofl:
Cheeky young fecker!!

Bike all cleaned, Drive train degreased, and dry lubed. Driver is 27 stops away from me :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Even found that I had a Cassette tool buried deep in my toolbox, Just need to find a socket big enough for it, so that I can torque it to the correct value.

Can't wait :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:

And the enthusiasm will probably remain until the first time I hit a hill :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Cheeky young fecker!!

Bike all cleaned, Drive train degreased, and dry lubed. Driver is 27 stops away from me :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Even found that I had a Cassette tool buried deep in my toolbox, Just need to find a socket big enough for it, so that I can torque it to the correct value.

And the enthusiasm will probably remain until the first time I hit a hill :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
:whistle::reading:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Cheeky young fecker!!

'Is it there yet' in the voice of a 6yo wait for his presnts to arrive :laugh:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Sitting here, eating my Haribos, and having a cup of tea, having unpacked, fitted the cassette, upgraded the firmware, attached the bike, and generally had a little ride ... Everything seems Ok and working :wahhey::wahhey:

Now to go and move the rocker plate (It's too small for the Neo, So I have a Little bit of 'fettling' to do, before I can sort that out, and pack away the Pro. ... Well until I do another of the Goats League climbs :rofl:

Top Bottom