Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
Well Id have been perfectly happy with you decision if it weren't for the deadstop.
Is it a permanent dead stop or are we going to be able to cycle unhindered across the Irish sea?

BILL S

Guru
Thanks for letting me catch up @keithaitch @perswe . That plus the end nearly did me in and I now have the cough I always get when I overdo it. Eventually I had to join using my own computer which somehow connected to the sim but 10 seconds late and no warmup .

keithaitch

Veteran
Yes, I was pleased we both realized something had gone wrong when you joined with 2 seconds u to go and telepathically knew we should wait for you. I don't think I've ever dug deeper than I did at the end but still didn't think I would catch you, until I did! I also think we combined well to drop @perswe... Sorry per!

perswe

Über Member
Well done @BILL S and @keithaitch! I realized quite early that I didn't have it today.

I'm now since a cople of weeks 0,5 lower in terms of w/kg on every race compared to January and February races:banghead:. (yes I know the readings are funny, but in fairness to bkool they are at least for me funny in the same way, so although the actual numbers are off they are correct relative to my effort). So precisely right at the date of the update(s) I lost my form completely. I think also the average speed is slower now....for everyone. But in all honesty these readings are a little bit more closer to the truth, and it is the same for everyone I guess. (or...everyone on a bkool thingy :laugh:).

AAAC 76C

Large Member
No die hard drinkers left in the cycling world?

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Don't you just love the BKool WC.
Carlos is obviously catching up on a 2 stage deficit and has put the rest of us over 5 hours behind.
I knew he was 2 stages back and waiting to see what the rest did and then try any and top us.
But who cares!

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Don't you just love the BKool WC.
Carlos is obviously catching up on a 2 stage deficit and has put the rest of us over 5 hours behind.
I knew he was 2 stages back and waiting to see what the rest did and then try any and top us.
But who cares!

He has only done one stage, and this programming error has been seen in numerous league standings.

I’ll be doing stage 14 (Strade Bianche) in an hour or two from now as it is the only one I haven’t done yet. Then we’ll see if I bother re-doing the ones previously done on the Direto.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
He has only done one stage, and this programming error has been seen in numerous league standings.

I’ll be doing stage 14 (Strade Bianche) in an hour or two from now as it is the only one I haven’t done yet. Then we’ll see if I bother re-doing the ones previously done on the Direto.

He was on 14 so I assume he has just donecone more.

Top Bottom