Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I'd prefer 18:00 during the week as sometimes want to get on it after work rather than wait but happy with the current set up and appreciate all the effort

Anywhere between 18.00 -> 19.00 would be fine by me too on weekdays, but would be nice if it was Wednesday instead. Thursday will probably remain my Bkool-day anyway like the last 4-5 years, due to the Danish league and the "official" "featured" Bkool races on that day.

This week marks the end of the Danish league this season, and I haven't been riding it as much as I wanted to due to the CG/Zwift races and other leagues. The Danish league is a "live league", meaning I can't do the stages outside the appointed times (Tue/Thurs at 19.00 and Sun at 9.00 UK). So, if we moved the CG race to 18.00, and continue with relatively fast/short stages, I would usually be able to ride the Danish league race at 19.00.

Last edited:

shimceltic

Veteran
Also the Saturday rerun is gonna be less of an option for me in the summer as hopefully I'd have been out already and got some serious miles in!,

keithaitch

Veteran
Thx for all your input it's good to get an idea of what works for each of us . @AAAC 76C could you give your opinion and then I'll try and summarize and see if we can go forward with something that works for everybody and keep this going.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Guys,

With @BILL S help I have set up the league for April and will publish it when the time comes. I will be starting the Thursday rides though not the one on 4/4 as I have another commitment (cycling related!) and will be approving league rides. I'll try my best to make everythinjg run smoothly but please bear with me if I fark up, which is more than possible! However, I virtually never ride in the virtual world over the weekend so we may have to improvise for a Saturday re-run starter. Finally as we are now a reduced number of active participants and spread over time zones, it might be worth visiting when we race, are Thursday at 19:00 UK time and Saturday at 17:00 the best times for people ?...if they are not we could come to a consensus and change.

I invariably work until 20:00 on Thursdays but I am nearly always good for 17:00 Saturday.
I was thinking to moving to Mon/Wed/Sat riding but on Wednessdays my wife and I eat out.
So in Summary I am good for Saturdays an Tuesday.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
@BILL S @AAAC 76C - These guys are never going to stop defending &/or advertising Zits on this forum until you both join them. Perhaps you can declare your intentions and then we (who want to be here) can slip away quietly..

PS. You’ll find me on BKOOL riding with other random’s and AI..

Dear Jim

Nice to hear from you again.
Just to let you know I have no current intention of leaving BKool.
Unfortunately I am not yet decided on whether to join 'the other platform' also known as Zit's.
However by the end of this month I will have made a decision.

If however I fail to make that decision I may have to apply for a three month extension as to this date I had not considered being in both.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Looks like it did, up to second great result, huge kudos and we all know that pep has something up his sleeve or in his computer!, if I ever see him itrw, and he lives near me, I'll put a stick in his wheel!

I certainly had something going on in my setup on S16/MSR.

I did the normal sprint off of the line and then backed off to follow Pap or @JacobSkovsgaard and the road speed just stayed high with 250 watts registered and felt.
I backed off to see if it would come back and it did but I was quite some way ahead.
So I thought that I would need to take some time out of Jacob going up hill because he would slaughter me going down but that didn't happen either.
Just waiting for Pap to repeat the stage and take me to the cleaners again.

Still I am proud to say that I did only one atempt at each stage.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Zit Mag.jpg
Dear Jim

Unfortunately I am not yet decided on whether to join 'the other platform' also known as Zit's.

If however I fail to make that decision I may have to apply for a three month extension as to this date I had not considered being in both.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Dear Jim

Well that’s cleared that up..;)

Top Bottom