Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@BILL S @AAAC 76C - These guys are never going to stop defending &/or advertising Zits on this forum until you both join them. Perhaps you can declare your intentions and then we (who want to be here) can slip away quietly..

PS. You’ll find me on BKOOL riding with other random’s and AI..
Another great looking real world ride today. Looking at the road from the top makes it look like mighty big accomplishment.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Cheers Randy

Huge headwind all the way out and up thus the low ave. nearly bailed a few times but so pleased I didn’t. Lovely coffee n cake at the bottom of the hill in a petrol station - real bonus. Had a long lunch n too much wine, but back to normal now - beer

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
@BILL S @AAAC 76C - These guys are never going to stop defending &/or advertising Zits on this forum until you both join them. Perhaps you can declare your intentions and then we (who want to be here) can slip away quietly..

PS. You’ll find me on BKOOL riding with other random’s and AI..

Never say never Jimbo!

(Lovely photos as per usual mate)

CXRAndy

Guru
You can ride privately on Zwift, you join a race and sit on the start line for a minute or two.

Paul's arrangement of meetup is a doddle, Invite arrives, i accept. Zwift has a more level playing field for most turbos, which is opposite within bkool. Powerups are fun feature, besides they hardly impact on the race.

Petes collates the results, even gives us sub category positions, even though you may not be leading the league overall, you can be within your own category. For example Im in a battle with Martin(another featherweight) and Carl( lightweight version) for cat C title.

The races are hard and generally an hour long over varied terrain

We have our own friendly adjudicator
- Who is I believe a moderator on ZP. A useful resource of information on the finer points of Zwift and ZP

I would like you all to come and join a race or two, but if you feel you can't that' s fine, but also a shame.

I wish you well.

keithaitch

Veteran
You can ride privately on Zwift, you join a race and sit on the start line for a minute or two.

Paul's arrangement of meetup is a doddle, Invite arrives, i accept. Zwift has a more level playing field for most turbos, which is opposite within bkool. Powerups are fun feature, besides they hardly impact on the race.

Petes collates the results, even gives us sub category positions, even though you may not be leading the league overall, you can be within your own category. For example Im in a battle with Martin(another featherweight) and Carl( lightweight version) for cat C title.

The races are hard and generally an hour long over varied terrain

We have our own friendly adjudicator
- Who is I believe a moderator on ZP. A useful resource of information on the finer points of Zwift and ZP

I would like you all to come and join a race or two, but if you feel you can't that' s fine, but also a shame.

I wish you well.
Great post Andy. If it only had video of join but I like to be able to ride climbs I've done, or I'm going to do in the real world to see / remember what they look like. My more favorable climate means I only ride twice a week indoors and do I can justify two subscriptions.
Take care.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Great post Andy. If it only had video of join but I like to be able to ride climbs I've done, or I'm going to do in the real world to see / remember what they look like. My more favorable climate means I only ride twice a week indoors and do I can justify two subscriptions.
Take care.

Keith I am kind of in your neck of the woods from Friday- Girona. If you get out that way I will be the beardy one in the Wiggins’s too:smile:

keithaitch

Veteran
Keith I am kind of in your neck of the woods from Friday- Girona. If you get out that way I will be the beardy one in the Wiggins’s too:smile:
How long are you here for? I'm afraid this weekend is not good, Saturday I have a half everesting, 196kms 4421m of climb as a rehearsal for the real thing in May. However, if you want tips on roads you should ride is be happy to give the benefit of my local knowledge. Weather is looking perfect for the weekend!

bobinski

Legendary Member
Friday to Tuesday.

BBC suggests Weather looks good but reassuring to hear it from a local. Any risk of rain- I have pre packed for every eventuality!

keithaitch

Veteran
Guys,

With @BILL S help I have set up the league for April and will publish it when the time comes. I will be starting the Thursday rides though not the one on 4/4 as I have another commitment (cycling related!) and will be approving league rides. I'll try my best to make everythinjg run smoothly but please bear with me if I fark up, which is more than possible! However, I virtually never ride in the virtual world over the weekend so we may have to improvise for a Saturday re-run starter. Finally as we are now a reduced number of active participants and spread over time zones, it might be worth visiting when we race, are Thursday at 19:00 UK time and Saturday at 17:00 the best times for people ?...if they are not we could come to a consensus and change.

Top Bottom