Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
@keithaitch I agree with this. If anything the ghosts from previous versions of BSIM are off-putting as they come flying past making you wonder what you're doing wrong. My opinion is that only ghosts who have done the ride with the new sim should be added. That way we know what's what and we're without un-necessary distractions. No big deal though and not worth altering at this point. More for future reference, and even then that's just my preference and obviously @Brusgaard too.
Noted, if I have time I'll alter tonight's A,to include just my ghost from this morning. Any way of knowing which ghosts have used the new version?

keithaitch

Veteran
I'd like to be able to see each stage profile before the scheduled ride. My calender never has anything in it either.
The app could have a calendar showing any league and scheduled rides so if I went on 345pm and noticed some other league had a scheduled ride at 4pm I could wait to do that one instead of a ghost ride.
If you go to your scheduled sessions, where all league rides will appear, and click on see, and then click on the name of the ride it opens more details, including a good profile of the ride, so you could check this before you ride the stage. Hope this helps.

BB4A0C03-0C26-490C-8BF5-1434632A2964.jpeg Sorry I’ll miss Saturday...

Still on camera duties on Route 66.

Top Bottom