Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I need the exercise. The question remains, if I should try to beat the ghosts or pace you. Dinner is served at 6.15, so I got plenty of time to try/do both. :smile:

Don’t wait for me Brussy.. sat aft spin. Where is the firmware thingy located please?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Hmmm…. Something's not right... :scratch:
1569690010575.png

View: https://youtu.be/52f6VJzh0UQ

Last edited:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Download the Toolkit on your smartphone from your App/Play Store.

Thank you @Brusgaard - does it make it harder?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I searched and found 2 sessions. Joined one and started to warm up n set off. I stopped, left and rejoined tuther ride only to find all had started. So left again n did it on my jack..

Yes, that is (another) bug in the new simulator, that shows you 2 sessions when searching. Hitting the Refresh button, one of them goes away.

Fato joined before you and he was already 9 minutes ahead of me before the countdown ended. :ohmy: Did catch him anyway, once I was allowed to ride.:boxing:

But something was not right. I was around 16 seconds or more ahead of Bill until about 2K to go. On Thursday he left me with 8.2K to go. I drafted my own ghost at some point after that long 0.9% today, which should be well behind him, but wasn’t.:scratch:In the video you see me finish just ahead of him, but my time is still only 4 seconds faster than Thursday and way behind him in the results...

I think they may have broken the new v5 ghosts, maybe to adjust old v4 ghosts‘ speed...

Last edited:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Yes, that is (another) bug in the new simulator, that shows you 2 sessions when searching. Hitting the Refresh button, one of them goes away.

Fato joined before you and he was already 9 minutes ahead of me before the countdown ended. :ohmy: Did catch him anyway, once I was allowed to ride.:boxing:

But something was not right. I was around 16 seconds or more ahead of Bill until about 2K to go. On Thursday he left me with 8.2K to go. I drafted my own ghost at some point after that long 0.9% today, which should be well behind him, but wasn’t.:scratch:In the video you see me finish just ahead of him, but my time is still only 4 seconds faster than Thursday and way behind him in the results...

I think they may have broken the new v5 ghosts, maybe to adjust old v4 ghosts‘ speed...

Aye, same happened to me and a @Randyberlin ghost a week or so back. Led him by a mile over the line, to finish about 20 seconds up.. all good fun..

Top Bottom