Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Got this email this morning. Too bad I’m still on Route 66. B5FECAAE-D7E3-4FE6-8E82-1A39C921D97F.png

Attachments

• B7DBF53F-08C0-448B-9E47-6424355F9B29.jpeg
    B7DBF53F-08C0-448B-9E47-6424355F9B29.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 12

shimceltic

Veteran
Latest communication from bkool CMO

Let's start with this points:
  1. Send over all your stages from october and we'll try to boost the 3D so it's look nicer.
  2. The grupo outside Bkool is in Cyclechat? Could you send link?
  3. If you think we can enhance the participation contacting with other league admins from the UK, please let me know and I'll try to contact them. For us is key to have crowded leagues with 100 participants (as the danish colleagues). :smile:
I've sent links, let's see what happens. I've also asked where I should send the suggestions we have for improving our bkool experience.
Sounds promising

shimceltic

Veteran
I think if they could do a featured 6pm ride everyday plus in USA time zone similar live multiplayer will grow as people will know that there is going to be one.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Latest communication from bkool CMO

Let's start with this points:
  1. Send over all your stages from october and we'll try to boost the 3D so it's look nicer.
  2. The grupo outside Bkool is in Cyclechat? Could you send link?
  3. If you think we can enhance the participation contacting with other league admins from the UK, please let me know and I'll try to contact them. For us is key to have crowded leagues with 100 participants (as the danish colleagues). :smile:
I've sent links, let's see what happens. I've also asked where I should send the suggestions we have for improving our bkool experience.

does bkool have a companion app? It might be worth seeing if it’s something they’ve considered if not. It’s really useful for letting people know which races are coming up so that would encourage people to join the same events.

Maybe they could promote the uk league you guys are running some how? There must be uk / English speaking bkool users who aren’t aware of the league but would love it.

keithaitch

Veteran
Just the usual Thursday morning message to let you know I'll be starting tonight's session, I've added ghosts so hopefully we can all find somebody to drag us along.
See you this evening.

Marco72

So with the leagues, is there a set time you have to do them? like 1030GMT? or is it more of a certain window, like a 24 or 48 hour block where you can get them done in and theyll count for the league? just wondering being a newbie to leagues and the fact that my time zone is quite frankly a pain for this kinda thing ^_^

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
So with the leagues, is there a set time you have to do them? like 1030GMT? or is it more of a certain window, like a 24 or 48 hour block where you can get them done in and theyll count for the league? just wondering being a newbie to leagues and the fact that my time zone is quite frankly a pain for this kinda thing ^_^

Stages go live weekly and don’t usually expire until month end. They can be ridden anytime you like once live.
The live rides are Thursday 6pm UK and a rerun on Saturday at 5pm Uk.

See you there.

BILL S

Guru
Eh, those ghosts are from the old BSIM, so might not be useful at all...

@keithaitch I agree with this. If anything the ghosts from previous versions of BSIM are off-putting as they come flying past making you wonder what you're doing wrong. My opinion is that only ghosts who have done the ride with the new sim should be added. That way we know what's what and we're without un-necessary distractions. No big deal though and not worth altering at this point. More for future reference, and even then that's just my preference and obviously @Brusgaard too.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
@keithaitch I agree with this. If anything the ghosts from previous versions of BSIM are off-putting as they come flying past making you wonder what you're doing wrong. My opinion is that only ghosts who have done the ride with the new sim should be added. That way we know what's what and we're without un-necessary distractions. No big deal though and not worth altering at this point. More for future reference, and even then that's just my preference and obviously @Brusgaard too.

You’re all ghosts to me n @Randyberlin

Top Bottom