Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
Just checked and you are correct. That's the way it normally works and I even used it last week to challenge when I didn't make thursday. Maybe Keith can mention it to Bkool

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Yep! Did that as well.

That search function (like the route one) has been FUBAR for years. Here's the recipe, when I set up the Saturday re-run.

1) Find a rider who did it Thursday and challenge him (could be myself)
2) Go to Sessions -> Scheduled and edit the new scheduled session
3) Look at the league rankings for that stage and try to find everyone there, using the time and/or rider level sliders
4) If unable to find a rider. I click on his session in the rankings, challenge him and then repeat steps 2-3.
5) Add a few random ghosts suited for the route, ie. mountain, flat or mixed.

Step 3 can take quite some time, especially if it is a popular route done by many riders. Most CC league routes are not, however. Step 4 is of course not possible, if the riders Activity details are hidden/private.

Del C

Veteran
That search function (like the route one) has been FUBAR for years. Here's the recipe, when I set up the Saturday re-run.

1) Find a rider who did it Thursday and challenge him (could be myself)
2) Go to Sessions -> Scheduled and edit the new scheduled session
3) Look at the league rankings for that stage and try to find everyone there, using the time and/or rider level sliders
4) If unable to find a rider. I click on his session in the rankings, challenge him and then repeat steps 2-3.
5) Add a few random ghosts suited for the route, ie. mountain, flat or mixed.

Step 3 can take quite some time, especially if it is a popular route done by many riders. Most CC league routes are not, however. Step 4 is of course not possible, if the riders Activity details are hidden/private.
Ah! Thanks for that.

Looks like steps 2 and 3 are the key here then.

I've followed that process, but only ever challenged one rider. I'll follow your steps next time.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
With all your all your Bkool questions, I have a more serious one.

Which one would be the best one to drink post-race tomorrow:

43A0CCBE-DD90-41F7-AC6D-6824AD3D7533.jpeg

shimceltic

Veteran
I have a feeling you base that on the W for "win", right??

I was hoping for a more informed advice, as some of you "locals" probably have tasted one of more of them? :smile:
W for win correct. I'd pick the one with the highest % and work backwards

Mark68

Über Member
So annoyed tonight as I had started a ride and about 10 mins into it I lost connection again so ended up riding with a couple of Bkool avatars out of the 30 or so riders.
I was really enjoying that ride as well.
I'm planning on joining in tomorrow at 6 with your session and will hopefully find where you are.
I'd better not lose connection again although I have ordered another router and ethernet cable to extend into my man cave outside. Hopefully arrives tomorrow and get it setup in time.
Hopefully catch up tomorrow on the start line 😀

Top Bottom