Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark68

Über Member
Also my Bkool app had an update tonight. Not sure of it in my head, but from what I read about it the transition from flat to climb and decent did seem a little smoother and not quite so sudden.
Probably in my head

Mark68

Über Member
I reckon the one with the most in it

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
So annoyed tonight as I had started a ride and about 10 mins into it I lost connection again so ended up riding with a couple of Bkool avatars out of the 30 or so riders.
I was really enjoying that ride as well.
I'm planning on joining in tomorrow at 6 with your session and will hopefully find where you are.
I'd better not lose connection again although I have ordered another router and ethernet cable to extend into my man cave outside. Hopefully arrives tomorrow and get it setup in time.
Hopefully catch up tomorrow on the start line 😀
A good alternative would be a powerline adapter set. Tplink etc. No WiFi to drop.

keithaitch

Veteran
So annoyed tonight as I had started a ride and about 10 mins into it I lost connection again so ended up riding with a couple of Bkool avatars out of the 30 or so riders.
I was really enjoying that ride as well.
I'm planning on joining in tomorrow at 6 with your session and will hopefully find where you are.
I'd better not lose connection again although I have ordered another router and ethernet cable to extend into my man cave outside. Hopefully arrives tomorrow and get it setup in time.
Hopefully catch up tomorrow on the start line 😀
Mark I will be starting the ride tonoght . So, bewteen 18:00 (uk time) when I start the warm up and 18:10 when the ride starts, start the simulator then click on the three bars in the centre to the left of the available rides, then search, then routes and then filter and search for me (keithaitch I think, could somebodyelse confirm this is my name as I never search for me!). This will take you to the session we are all in so we ride together. If you just do the scheduled league ride towards to bottom of the available rides then you will do the league ride but alone!
See you tonight.

microkid

I just search bkool user Keith and generally find the ride 1st time
Search for Keith, and you'll find the Keith (cyclechat).

shimceltic

Veteran
My boss is offering me free beer again tonight. Not sure I can be bothered going out so hopefully ( will power) see you on the starting line!

shimceltic

Veteran
Did I kill you, AndyMacca? :biggrin:
I like the new software, the group is riding more closer together. It really feels like the real thing. With my 105kg, you can see me struggling going uphill, but I gain again going downhill.
That was a good sweat ^_^
Killed me, thought I was going to get caught earlier then started to think I'd done enough. Tried in the last 500m pushing big watts but couldn't claw the time back.
Feel dissapointed coming 4th from 6 but actually some achievement not to be last with that group tonight.

Top Bottom